The Official After the Burial Thread: All things ATB!

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
After spending the last two weeks mixing, I'm convinced 50% of the opinions on the mix have to do with the individual and 50% has to do with what you've been listening to the album on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

heineken_fretwalker

Team Ibanez
Reaction score
I feel like Sid in Toy Story. IT CAME. IT FINALLY CAME. It now occurs to me with the disc in my hand that my burn had a couple songs flipped. I've been thinking Promises Kept was Sleeper and vice versa. This hoodie completely rules, and there are no tears or issues with my poster/disc.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
I feel like Sid in Toy Story. IT CAME. IT FINALLY CAME. It now occurs to me with the disc in my hand that my burn had a couple songs flipped. I've been thinking Promises Kept was Sleeper and vice versa. This hoodie completely rules, and there are no tears or issues with my poster/disc.

FINALLY GOT MY PREORDER! Am excite. I love this album.

I hate you guys...... seriously.:mad:

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Pics or you're delusional.

matty2fatty

Reaction score
Once I realized it's not another Rareform I noticed it's actually a really good album. Several of the songs get stuck in my head when I'm done listening to it, which is something I can rarely say about metal albums these days.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Merchconnect just keeps getting more awesome. Not only do I STILL not have my pre-order or any shipping notification, but I get an email this morning saying that the Faceless t-shirt I ordered is out of stock and is on backorder. What company these days doesn't have real time inventory updates on their website? It's 2010 people, get out of the 2008's. :wallbash:

EDIT: Wow, just found out they are holding my entire order because 1 shirt was out of stock. I'm assuming they don't want to pay out-of-pocket for shipping. What a terrible business. Their website said the shirt was in stock and in my size, so the burden is on them (ie, they are responsible for shipping when it's in stock). Best of all, none of this was communicated to me until I pried the information out of them. In fact, they told me last Friday that my order had already shipped. They are about to get an ass ripping email! :mad:

EDIT 2: Decided to be professional but stern in my email. :lol:

EDIT 3: My choices; (1) Cancel order for refund (2) Choose replacement shirt (3) Hold entire order until in stock

Really, how hard is it to just send something once it's in stock? It's the only other shirt they have that I want and my address is on file, is it really that terrible for a company to spend $5-$10 on shipping to cover their own mistake?

In conclusion, canceled the Faceless shirt order. And my ATB pre-order finally shipped this afternoon. Glad my preorder ensures that I receive the album 2 weeks after its release. :yesway:

/rant

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I just bought mine at FYE when it came out. The booklet turns into a mini poster and it came with a pretty cool, holographic-like sticker.

I love this album!!

RaceCar

Que te jodas.
Reaction score
After listening to this album 90+ times, I will say it still rocks. However, I wish they turned up the bass a little bit more. I understand that the guitars pretty much ARE the bass in songs like YTWCAFWSUY and Encased in Ice, but the bass just seems a little bit dry and quiet. Depends on how you listen to it and what your settings are, but in general I wish they would have made the bass sounds a little more powerful. And To Carry You Away is still my favorite :yesway:

heineken_fretwalker

Team Ibanez
Reaction score
Pics or you're delusional.

Shitty cellphone pic tiemz..
8db5c16e.jpg

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Hey guys, got my pre-order today.
86ceaaac.jpg

So pumped to have it in my hands 2 weeks after the release!!!!!
7fe9c653.jpg

Money well spent I say!!!
70cc5cac.jpg

What a caring, quality organization Merchconnect is. :yesway:
9d936726.jpg

Seriously though, what a bunch of fucking schmucks. Are you really going to ship 2 t-shirts, a poster and a CD in a letter sized envelope?????

Worst part, I downloaded the iTunes the weekend before last, so I don't even have some awesome new music to make me feel better (I do really like the album btw).

[rant]

They pulled this bullshit with the Periphery preorder too. The worst part is, when you email their customer service, you realize just how little of a shit they could actually give. I'm never using Merchconnect again; terrible, classless organization.:noplease:

[/rant]

Reaction score
district lines sucks. apparently so does merchconnect from what I've heard. I'd avoid both at all costs.

heineken_fretwalker

Team Ibanez
Reaction score
Yeah, I was pretty shocked they shipped a hoodie, poster and a CD in a letter sized envelope. I'm with you, bro. I'll be seeking other merch companies or buying the bands' stuff when they come through.