The Official After the Burial Thread: All things ATB!

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Just listened to it during lunch. I really enjoyed it, I like how they stepped away from the lower tuning stuff for a good chunk of the album. That being said, this is the text I sent Anthony: "If you guys don't play Your Troubles live, I will swear my allegiance to Asking Alexandria."

Not a big fan of Sleeper, but I'll give the whole CD more plays and maybe it'll grow on me.

9/10

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vhmetalx

\m/
Reaction score
That being said, this is the text I sent Anthony: "If you guys don't play Your Troubles live, I will swear my allegiance to Asking Alexandria."

Thank god you did that. I would kill myself if that song was never played live.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
It sure would be nice to have my pre-order.:wavey:

Merchconnect told me that everything was transferred to the different carriers last week, but the delays are from the Thanksgiving holiday. UPS was closed on Thursday and Friday.

RaceCar

Que te jodas.
Reaction score
I'd like to see "Encased in Ice" live with Trent attempting his own rendition of the Rusty Cooley solo. That'd be a SICK song live.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
When the hell did "pre-order" turn into "show-up-after-everyone-else-who-went-to-the-store-to-buy-it-for-the-entire-week-after-it-came-out order"?

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
When the hell did "pre-order" turn into "show-up-after-everyone-else-who-went-to-the-store-to-buy-it-for-the-entire-week-after-it-came-out order"?

Unfortunately that's the standard MO for merchconnection. Nothing I ever ordered from them arrived in time. And by 'in time' I mean within two weeks of release date :D

MintBerryCrunch

Melody>Metal
Reaction score

when harry potter and the deathly hallows was released at barnes and noble. don't ask me how i know that.

MintBerryCrunch

Melody>Metal
Reaction score
album...a solid 10/10 for me each song is tastefully done in their own right definately have shot up on my favorite bands list.

you all are killing me with thes 9/10 and 10/10 ratings. lettuce be reality. an 8 track album with 4 or 5 tracks. worth listening to is a 10? shit i feel sorry for whatever you've been listenin to

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
you all are killing me with thes 9/10 and 10/10 ratings. lettuce be reality. an 8 track album with 4 or 5 tracks. worth listening to is a 10? shit i feel sorry for whatever you've been listenin to

That's your opinion. Mine is different than yours, obviously.

shit i feel sorry for whatever you've been listenin to

And what the hell does this mean?

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Yeah dude, cut the condescending shit about people's opinions in here. If you don't like the album, good for you but if you pick on anybody else in this thread I'm gonna ban the living fuck out of you.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I dig it more and more each time I listen to it. Some may see it as a mediocre attempt at flowing into the mainstream, but there's certainly some uniqueness in their music. Regardless of what your opinion of the album as a whole is, there are parts that will make most pull this reaction:
1278557711625.png

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will say this... it seemed a lot heavier in the pre-production and teaser videos. I'm not complaining because I like the way it turned out, but yeah... there's parts of the album that are a shock.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I agree on the pre-pro sounding heavier as well. It's almost a disappointment. But I also like the vibe the final product gives off. Kind of a step out of the typical metal "br00talz".

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Prediction: By the spring there'll be an In Dreams remaster and by next fall, mattofvengeance will finally get his copy in the mail.