The Official After the Burial Thread: All things ATB!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vhmetalx

\m/
Reaction score
I had a fever before listening to this. Now I dont.
That's how good this song is. And I bet the album could cure cancer.

btfsam

Banned
Reaction score
Song was INCREDIBLY AWESOME, but the tone is so bad and weak. I was just listening to Aspiration before this, and this sounds so weak, empty and metallic compared to Aspiration. Still, immensely excited.

agreed, new music sounds awesome, but the tone isn't as full as I would have expected

Gitte

Reaction score
i just saw them in berlin a few days ago and they freaking blew everyone away... to be honest, no band should ever play after ATB.. everytime i see them all bands playing after ATB sucked.. TIGHTness galore!!

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
love this band so much musically.. id rather have their old singer.. he was aweful but atleast he was aweful and kinda unique, this guy just sounds like he is throwing up like most bands nowadays.. good song though.. my two cents..

Really? I think he sounds incredible on this album, he's really come into his own. Anthony is a good vocalist, but he wasn't as 'brutal' as the previous vocalist on rareform. With this new album though, he sounds almost like a different singer, so much more brutal.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
In my opinion, the new vocalist sounds a thousand times better than the last one.

And by the way, this song is extremely fun to play. It was a fun little challenge to figure out. Especially half a step higher, on a 7.

rasse

Reaction score
In my opinion, the new vocalist sounds a thousand times better than the last one.

And by the way, this song is extremely fun to play. It was a fun little challenge to figure out. Especially half a step higher, on a 7.

You probably know what Im going to ask? Pretty please?

MintBerryCrunch

Melody>Metal
Reaction score
that crowd/unison scream when he says "I!!!!" reminds me a little bit of newer lamb of god or pulse of the maggots by slipknot which kinda rubs me the wrong way since i've been goin to these guy's shows since they've been playing 150 people venues with their original vocalist nick. but there's nothing wrong with a band making a bit of money. just hope this album is still raw in the sense that it hold's true to their riff creativity. god help me if i get this album and it sounds like 8 string numetal. i'll shoot myslef. but i have faith lol

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
guitar riffs sound killer, and i like the use of the harmonics. not a fan of the babababababuh baaahhhh "rappy" sounding vocals, but i've gotten really good at ignoring bothersome vocals (with the exception of BTBAM, sue me) so i can look past it. i didn't like the "analog telephone" sounding thing they did with the released song though. annoys the shit out of me.

heineken_fretwalker

Team Ibanez
Reaction score
Heavy as balls. I actually wrote a riff very similar to one of those as soon as I got my 8 string. I will continue to maintain they ripped me off somehow :lol: