The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dantas

Reaction score
Just uploaded my guitar cover of this Godflesh tune...

Opinions regarding the guitar sound are welcome :yesway: (even if you want to criticize it)

jibe2015

Reaction score
Here is my cover of Static X Wisconsin Death Trip, with a twist.
All the riffs were played in one short take of 13 seconds, then edited to recreate the whole song :)

Please consider subscribing to my channel to see more of thoses and other silly guitar stuff !

RIP Wayne & Tera

Tr3vor

Reaction score
Well I did it, I'm going to embarrass myself now. Anyone ever heard of animusic before? Nothing fancy, but its what I can do I guess.

Time to bust out the metronome.

Deception

deceived
Reaction score
So I did a joint guitar/drums cover with the drummer in my band of 'We are creating' by John Browne's Flux Conduct :)

immattcc

Reaction score
Hey everybody! Here is my cover of the new single by Killswitch Engage. Hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think. Thanks!

trashed

Reaction score
Being able to play this song in its entirety is a huge achievement for me. All Shall Perish is one of the bands that had the biggest impact both on my playing and my musical taste, so I'd like to honor them with this cover of my all-time favorite track. I have been playing guitar for 10 years now and this song (especially the solo) is hands down the most difficult one I have ever did. I am beyond excited that ASP is reunited now and looking forward to their new album!

Sumsar

Reaction score
Playthrough of two songs from my bands upcoming debut album :hbang:

Check it out if you are into death and black metalz!

Yes the video quality is a bit potato-ish, we will probably do a new with better quality in the near future.

Arkeion

Reaction score
Well I did it, I'm going to embarrass myself now. Anyone ever heard of animusic before? Nothing fancy, but its what I can do I guess.

Time to bust out the metronome.

Not sure what animusic is, but I really enjoyed that. Nice job.