The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

Dantas

Reaction score

After been blocked by copyright infringement 15 days ago, YT put it back anyway.

Prayers / Triangles by Deftones....please, don't mind the mistakes haha

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

saabmugen

Guitar Man
Reaction score
Just came across this #Solocontest2016 competition on on FB but it was too late by then and the entry submission date was over. The track however was awesome so thought i'll compose something over this. Used the AxefxII XL+ and Suhr Custom 7 on this one. Hope you enjoy!!:hbang::shred::metal:

https://youtu.be/mz5eq9e1EiQ

Sumsar

Reaction score
It has been a looong time since I did a video, but today I recorded a cover of one of my favorite solos:
I also tried to do a bit of color grading on the video, which is a first for me. Does not seem that hard, but I guess it would help alot if I didn't use my potato 8 year old webcam to record with :lol:

Tr3vor

Reaction score
Well I tried to do something more than record over another song for once, and this is what happened. Nothing fancy at all, if anything its kinda bad, but its MY bad :D

The one thing I like about it is the ending part though

jibe2015

Reaction score
Here is my new cover, a little tribute to Metallica. Thanks for watching!

Very nice ! Congrats :)

Here is something different, very nerdy, in order to celebrate the 21st birthday of the SNES game Chrono Trigger!
Have a look at my other video if you feel like it !

thraxil

cylon
Reaction score
Did an hour long live, improvised ambient/drone thing this weekend for fun:

Not too exciting (kind of by definition). Nice background music while I work and I might use it as the base layer for something else. Signal chain:

Parker Fly Stealth (tuned down to D) -> Boss HM-2 -> Volume Pedal -> Caline Blue Ocean Delay -> Caline Snakebite Reverb -> TC Electronics Ditto Looper -> Orange Micro Dark Terror. Recorded with my cellphone, then loaded into Audacity and post-processed.

Ethn Hayabusa

Reaction score
My video game band "Harder Than Contra" just put our rendition of Final Fantasy VI Battle music on youtube. We are a ten piece band, consisting of guitars, horns and drums.

https://youtu.be/3Viejx44DRo

You can also check us out at
www.Facebook.com/harderthancontra
and
www.twitter.com/harderthncontra

We will be playing iFest here in Seattle on Saturday, May 14th at 11am. Free to all!

Our repertoire is classic Snes and Nes games, along with some other nice surprises.

jibe2015

Reaction score
Hi All !
Here is a fun little musical experiment I did with the song Enter Sandman.
I replaced all bass and guitar parts with bits and pieces from Megadeth :)

I call this "The song that should not be..." :)

Don't hesitate to check out some of my others videos !
Cheers!