The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ampat

Reaction score
Yep dudes!

Here my Acid rain guitar cover from Dream Theater :

This is my interpretation of this song, not the real Petrucci's way to play but i would like to know if there are some mistakes or some differences between my play and the petrucci and where are theses mistakes if somebody know!

Thanks!
Bye!:hbang:

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
I don't know how many of you are into Ulcerate, but damn do they write crazy riffs.

sorry for the not-so-great quality.

Sean Ashe

Reaction score
Hey everyone, it's Sean again, I know it's been awhile but I've posted a new video cover!!! I chose to do Rush's YYZ because it is a fun song, and it was one of the first songs that inspired me to practice my butt off haha. It's not perfect, but I hope you enjoy it! I also changed some things up such as the phrasing throughout the 'chorus' and also I changed the solo up a bit as well.

The backing track is actually the real song, without the guitar. I found the Rock Band stems for YYZ, so I just converted them and mixed it down in protools

Gear Used :

Sterling By Musicman JP60
Mesa Boogie Mark V Head
Shure SM57
Mbox Mini
Protools 8

P.S. For my next video I will either be learning Andy Timmon's Electric Gypsy, or Symphony X's Sevens, send me a message of what you guys prefer and the one with the most votes will be it :hbang:

whitechapel

Reaction score
Search the anakim breaking point on youtube this Is an instrumental of the song me and my band made message me if you like it

crystalmt

Reaction score
A lot of posters in this thread say things about their own videos like 'wow this sucks' and 'terrible quality' and 'sorry'. To these negative thinkers I would like to say 'You are #1!!!' Here is an inspirational video I made to test my 1989 RG 550. It does not suck and the quality will make your eyeballs melt and is amazing. I hope you will watch it, feel awesome and go out and win.

You're welcome.