The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Seriously?? Weren't many Jackson fans heartbroken when the Jap factory closed down for good after the tsunami last year?

That's why I said *those*, referring to the DR-7, RR-7 and KE-7. I think they were made in mid 00's and they weren't up to the standards of high end Japanese jacksons. The high end Japanese jacksons (like the late SLAT3-7) were killer guitars.

I still love my KE-7. My only gripe with it is that I can't stand tuneomatic bridges (but that's my problem :lol:)

elrrek

Contributor
Reaction score
That's why I said *those*, referring to the DR-7, RR-7 and KE-7. I think they were made in mid 00's and they weren't up to the standards of high end Japanese jacksons. The high end Japanese jacksons (like the late SLAT3-7) were killer guitars.

I still love my KE-7. My only gripe with it is that I can't stand tuneomatic bridges (but that's my problem :lol:)

I've never heard anything bad about the Japanese 7s other than the brushed chrome hardware not being to everyones taste.

The Indian made 7s were a different matter though, well below what you would expect from a Jackson.

Reaction score
iv been watching his videos for a little while and at first they didnt really gel with me but as of late each one blows me away, hes incredibly talented:yesway:

does he do his own mixing or do you or someone else do it for him?

bulb

Reaction score
A friend of his does the mixing/filming/production. He is going to be recording at Taylor Larson's in a few months.