The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NickS

New solution, problem changed
Reaction score
I'll contribute with my sort of not that awesome cover of Toxic Garbage Island by Gojira. Yep, that's how a Boss GT8 does high gain tone.

That sounds pretty fvcking killer, especially considering the gear you used and plugged it straight in to a laptop:hbang: By the way, is the fingerboard on that fiddle scalloped, or is it just some weird shadow effect from the frets?

JasonRoss

Reaction score
Here is some of my material and also a cover of a Dream Theater song I like! I am a new user, hope you guys enjoy! Thanks- Jason Ross

jase

Reaction score
Let me join the fun :D

Covering Aborted's version of Pantera's Slaughtered!

alvaro

... dat chugga
Reaction score
This week we revive our wounds afterwards a crash landing on a forsaken earth, far beyond from known space-time. Shall I manage to scape, or will I remain enduringly Isolated? More news within next week...

As usual my guitar track is just one instance of IK's AmpliTube slighty panned onto the right.

Hope you enjoy it!!!

trashed

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just want to show you my video from last september.

Gear used:

Ibanez RG7321 with SD Blackouts
Line6 UX1 /w POD Farm

Let me know what you think!

The Uncreator

Control The Sun
Reaction score

Full playthrough of my song "Extinction: Swarming The Sun" from my debut album. It's....long.

Yeah.

Intro is like 1:30 so you a small wait time in there.

If you like Mass Effect, you might like this :)

Radio

Reaction score
Hi! Long time reader, first time poster. I recorded a cover of this Jay Z tune using my Axefx Ultra and Logic Pro as my DAW. Hope I linked the video properly haha. I'm really new to recording so if anybody has any advice let me know! Thanks so much guys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDsEXKrxFI8

Last edited:

Latest posts