'The Safety Fire' Megathread: 'Grind the Ocean' Now Available

damigu

stay tuned
Reaction score
^^ i'm pretty sure what he said is correct.

even if they get their income based on a percentage of gross sales, it's an amazon screw-up and so amazon would have to compensate them for the difference.

also, it isn't piracy if people are taking advantage of a price misprint.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheFerryMan

Sauvage
Reaction score
so this happened :)

Attachments

• mms95img894935003.jpg
    mms95img894935003.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 152

Sikthness

Reaction score
still listenin to this on the reg. I can't wait to hear more shit from TSF. Any plans on releasing any new music this year? maybe an Ep or something for the holidays!?

The Buttmonkey

Reaction score
Hey safety fire! I went to your show in atlanta with 2 $20 bills and two $5 bills in my wallet and the only thing I bought was Grind the Ocean for $10.

Well when I got home I noticed I had a 20 and a 5 in my wallet. :(

I gave you $25 for it...lol

wanna send me $15 or that much worth of other merch? hahaha

Psyy

The Care Cup's Empty
Reaction score
In all honesty, when I bought the album I knew I was getting some incredible material in the form of Huge Hammers, Floods of Colour, Animal King, and Circassian Beauties, and for probably a week I couldn't get into the title track in the slightest. Just didn't seem to do anything for me. But just tonight I doing another playthrough of the album and came to the realization that while I may not enjoy the first 2:00 of Grind the Ocean, the last 4:00 is downright awe-inspiring.

Well done, sirs.

Hankey

Reaction score
My Limited Edition order just got cancelled by CD-Wow, because they couldn't get it in stock :/. Does anyone know a webstore where I can order the album that doesn't require a credit card?

tbb529

Reaction score
Saw you guys in Raleigh last month...I've dug Huge Hammers since I saw the video and I bought the CD at the show, but after finally giving it a few spins it totally kicks my ass. The vocals stand out to me specifically, totally refreshing to hear a vocalist that doesn't just harmonize with 3rds. Can't wait to catch you guys again!

Parka Dez

Reaction score

Tour video from our recent US tour with Protest The Hero, Periphery, Jeff Loomis and Today I Caught The Plague.

Thanks for all the positive feedback from the tour and album. Please keep spreading the word!

anomynous

Reaction score
So I like the album..........a lot.

But there's more "YEAH!"s being yelled than on a Lil Jon album.

EDIT: Apparently it's not "yeah"? I guess the accent makes it sound like that.

elnyrb10

fly you fools
Reaction score
wasnt expecting too much from this album when i first got it but damn after a solid 30 play trhoughs this is one of my top albums of the year, maybe even in my top 10 of all time i cannot seem to stop listening to it. well done guys, seriously.

Sikthness

Reaction score
^yeah, definitely still rockin this on a regular basis. I cant wait to hear more music from these guys. This, Spawn of Possession, and Exotic Animal Petting Zoo are my top three for the year so far. Still a lot of great releases coming up though so we will see. Grind the Ocean is one of the strongest debuts ive heard in a while tho.

Joeywilson

Banned
Reaction score
100% my favorite band right now! Derya has THE coolest style. Everything on the record is done perfectly. I get so excited in my no-no area when I think about what's to come from these guys.

RagtimeDandy

On a Musical Journey
Reaction score
Everything but the harsh vocals is amazing, I just can't seem to get past that :(

Ambit

Beansack!
Reaction score
Haven't gotten the album yet, they KICKED ASS when i saw them live though.