The SevenString Pet Thread

• Thread starter Vinnymuse
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metropolis

Reaction score
Look at those god. damn. CHONKERS.

:wub:

I had to search what is a chonker :D Loki, who is the silver tabby is more of a chonker, about 30-35%. Saga is just one year and three months old, so she has not yet achieved same kind of chonkiness :)

6xi0s7nezi821.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

SSO's unofficial pickup tester
Reaction score
The younger one picked up on this and meows mostly when he wants outside or wants to be cuddled, although he also does a "warcry" where he meows constantly at his toys before and while playing with them. It's pretty adorable tbh.
I don't think I've shared this vid here before, but this is an example of Toulouse doing his warcry while playing with a moth

Reaction score
^Sacrificing him tonight?
He ain't worth anything, lol. He has a habit of jumping into my bed and waiting for me to come back when I leave the room to go to the kitchen or something. He was laying there waiting for me so I took the pic

Zhysick

Reaction score
I can't believe I haven't uploaded a pic of my dog here... This thread is the best thread of the whole forum, I love all your pets!!

Here is Mitsu, it's a mixed "Don know what" but probably some Toller here and there but it is smaller (just 10Kg).

Sometimes I can manage to take him a nice pic...