The .strandberg* Thread

• Thread starter Rook
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Robslalaina

Reaction score
Can't speak about other shops but I've bought guitars from Thomann that had clearly not been checked beyond making sure they had a neck, frets and the proper logo on the headstock. You could always ask for a setup I believe, or even a PLEK job, but I really doubt they set up the guitars or any close QC before shipping. Their return policy is great though which I'm sure you already know.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ThePIGI King

Jiu Jitsu Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone know what came of this?

I bet a strandy with a piezo would sell pretty well. I would do a Salen with piezo, especially a Salen Jazz 7 Piezo

jvms

Reaction score
Hey guys, quick question. I'm looking to build a new guitar with an Evertune bridge and I'd love to have an Endurneck on it, as I need help with left hand pains. I remember ages ago it was possible/allowed to build you own custom guitar with it. If I recall correctly, there was even a PDF or some kind of """blueprint""" for it. Is that a thing anymore? And the reason I won't buy a Strandberg is because of the Evertune. If they ever come up with a headless one, I'll get them for sure.

Ray-T

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey guys, quick question. I'm looking to build a new guitar with an Evertune bridge and I'd love to have an Endurneck on it, as I need help with left hand pains. I remember ages ago it was possible/allowed to build you own custom guitar with it. If I recall correctly, there was even a PDF or some kind of """blueprint""" for it. Is that a thing anymore? And the reason I won't buy a Strandberg is because of the Evertune. If they ever come up with a headless one, I'll get them for sure.
I have doubts they can actually go after anyone making a trapezoidal neck and have success if the person does not give in scared but takes a good lawyer.
But anyways if you build something for yourself only and don't intend to sell it, I think no one can stop you from using protected design.
It was a CAD file not a PDF from what I know but I don't have it, sorry.