The Veil Of Maya Superultramegathread!

• Thread starter JosephAOI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
So I realized there wasn't a super awesome thread just for Veil Of Maya so I thought I'd start one cause I'd like to have more information on what they're up to. I don't hear much about them for some reason. Everyone please post anything and everthing you know or want to say or know about Veil Of Maya! Tabs, gear, tone, tours, bootlegs, info, etc.!

Here's Marc's rundown of his rig-
http://www.metalsucks.net/2010/11/0...bo-walks-you-through-his-live-rig/#more-47988
VOM tabs-
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/veil_of_maya_tabs.htm

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ScottyB724

Reaction score
My cousin is recording with his band now and he just told me veil will be recording at the same studio in a week or so.

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
Do you know any other info about that??
@Static: Have you listened to the stuff on TCMC or have you just stuck to [id]?

Static

Reaction score
Yeah i have checked out TCMC as well. although i prefer Id more, there are some awesome songs in TCMC, like "its not safe to swim today", "bow in its aura" and "sever the voices".

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
Okay, just wondering. I've seen people who just like to stick to one album and IMO, TCMC is one you can't miss. [id] as well.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Danny Hauser is a way better bassist than I ever thought.

And it's funny that he joined after VoM saw his cover video.

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
yeah man, i heard they were pretty good. they got like, a half-japanese guy in there right? left handed dude?

mithologian

Reaction score
I hate deathcore but for some reason I could say okubo is one of my favorite guitarists. I have been waiting for this thread. Crap, why didnt I start it :scratch:

Personally, I'm more of a Traced In Air guy myself :fawk: Anyway, we're talking this

as I'm sure you knew already :lol:

Ugh, unbreakable? Honestly, I shivered when I saw they where making a video out of that song. Thats usually one of the first song that pops up when you look them up and it almost makes them seem like another generic band. A lost themed namaste vid wouldve been nice....