The Walking Dead Season 3

• Thread starter iRaiseTheDead
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

emperor_black

Reaction score
guys, how did Michonne find the prison again? Did not understand that part.

And the next episode is the mid-season finale? I hate these finale's. I'm still waiting for the resumption of breaking bad. dexter is a bore. What else is good out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

iRaiseTheDead

Ashes Of Rebirth
Reaction score
guys, how did Michonne find the prison again? Did not understand that part.

And the next episode is the mid-season finale? I hate these finale's. I'm still waiting for the resumption of breaking bad. dexter is a bore. What else is good out there?
she said she heard them talking about "it being East and thought it was a straight shot"

Also, what I didn't understand was when they said "mideason finale"
Does this mean the season has been broken up into Season3A and Season3B?
Or does it mean that Season 3 is 3/5 (middle) and next is the finale?

emperor_black

Reaction score
she said she heard them talking about "it being East and thought it was a straight shot"

Also, what I didn't understand was when they said "mideason finale"
Does this mean the season has been broken up into Season3A and Season3B?
Or does it mean that Season 3 is 3/5 (middle) and next is the finale?

yup, the same thing happened with the previous season. The show took a 6 month (felt like more though) hiatus. Seems to be the norm with great shows nowadays. :wallbash:

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
The show's "season" is all the new episodes that come out during the TV year, but with a show with production this big they cant film all 16 episodes back to back so they do 8, then a few months later release the other 8. I like it better that way because you have new episodes throughout the year and good writing and rewriting breaks. The second half of this season WILL be nuttier than a squirell turd, I promise you that.

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
Shit is going to go down in the next episode. I'm really hating the Gov right now. Seriously....fuck that mother fucking fuck fuck!!!!

flint757

Reaction score
mid-season finale is kind of a misnomer. Based on the height of the tension this could easily be a finale. Wasn't really the case with last season.

Mexi

Reaction score
I'd rather wait a couple months after a midseason finale than wait a whole year (like Breaking Bad:wallbash:)

soundgardener75

Resident Weirdo
Reaction score
Entertainment Weekly mentions of a character from the books that's well-loved to be appearing next week.

SPOILER PIC.

ED3EEABD-0713-44E6-A72C-18E107B6506E-233-0000000BCBAC04C4.jpg

Kidding aside, the EW article is true. It's the issue where Charlie Hunnam/Jax Teller is the cover.

emperor_black

Reaction score
and what was the deal with Lori calling Rick? I mean, at first they show as if different people are talking to rick and then Laurie is on the line? did rick imagine the whole telephone incident? please enlighten me. :)

flint757

Reaction score
It was his way of coping. Everyone he talked to was dead he's lost his fucking mind. :lol:

emperor_black

Reaction score
That was what I initially thought as well. :)

They have not yet shown the father and son who were left behind in the first season

Alex6534

Reaction score
Just caught up on the last episode, why did I do this? Why didn't I just watch up until season 3 and wait like I usually do until it's complete, WHY?! Now I gotta wait 6 months :wallbash:

emperor_black

Reaction score
What other show is out there that comes close to this type of setting? ...zombies, horror, gore and stuff. Discontinued or still running, doesn't matter.

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
High School of the Dead is a pretty good anime. Sam intensity and gore.

HSOTD is the shiiiiyiyt! Wish they'd made a season two, maybe someday.

Yea, I'm pretty annoyed there hasn't been a continuation of it yet. Though I do wish that director didn't have such a fetish for gigantic missile boobs and fan-service, really kinda ruined it for me. Then again, I'm not a 14 year-old boy either...

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
As far as fanservice goes, I've seen FAR worse, and it IS anime so there's a margin of error where taste is involved :lol:. Japan is responsible for 73% of the world's supply of weird shit afterall.

I'm not a fan of most zombie movies since they're mostly cheesy and cliche, but TWD delivers exactly what I wanted to see from the genre: a continuous, unpredictable story where no one is safe and nothing is sacred. Hope it stays that way!

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
As far as fanservice goes, I've seen FAR worse, and it IS anime so there's a margin of error where taste is involved :lol:. Japan is responsible for 73% of the world's supply of weird shit afterall.

I'm not a fan of most zombie movies since they're mostly cheesy and cliche, but TWD delivers exactly what I wanted to see from the genre: a continuous, unpredictable story where no one is safe and nothing is sacred. Hope it stays that way!

Oh yea, not disputing there is worse out there. It's really Shoji Sato's fault more than anything.

Anyway, on-topic, the wife and I just recently got into TWD and frikkin love it. I actually really think of it less in terms of zombies and gore and more about the psychological strain of coping with the apocalypse. That component is what makes it great for me.

I'm actually reading through the graphic novels now and playing the Telltale Games series as well...got hooked pretty easily.

Latest posts