Toontrack - Metal Guitar God 2013 - Contest

• Thread starter Lorcan Ward
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

decypher

Reaction score
I have to reboot my computer, seems that a shitty compressor virus has infiltrated my flash plugin to compromise any youtube videos that I'm watching. brb.

Trespass

AEADGBEA
Reaction score
There's only one or two entries that know how to phrase over the key change. Everything is incredibly stop-start boxy phrasing as a result.

davemeistro

Reaction score
There's only one or two entries that know how to phrase over the key change. Everything is incredibly stop-start boxy phrasing as a result.

Hey, sorry if this is weird (I feel weird asking this/reposing my vid) but do you mind telling me how you think my entry's phrasing was? I ask because I kind of agree with you and tried my best to make mine simple yet fluid. But this whole voting thing is messing with my head and making me ask myself if maybe my entry actually sucks the sweat off an old man's balls :lol:

TomoRG

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

What would you say about mine for that matter? 0:22 for example?
That bad, huh?
Any suggestions...?

Latest posts