Tosin Abasi's new LACS!(8 string hollow body)

• Thread starter animalsasleader
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

getaway_fromme

Reaction score
Holy shitballs that's amazing. The guy with the Splooge on-screen nailed my sentiments. Seriously the most BEAUTIFUL guitar I've ever seen.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Phlegethon

Reaction score
Just noticed that Tak has posted a bunch of pics of this guitar on Jemsite.
Custom models pics from the Custom Shop? - Page 22 - Jemsite

looking through this thread and got to page 2 before deciding that this thread was a bloody amazing idea. seeing it for a 2006 prototype of a 540P neck through has been more than worth it. and seeing in progress pic's of tosin's semi hollow RGA8 was equally worth it. seeing as I can't decide which one I'd want more I think I'd just take both LOL

I'm sure there's going to be more pics that are equally ncie in that thread as I go through the rest of it

jaco815

Reaction score
Looks like he was about to launch into Tempting Time right at the end. Any chance we can get an upload?

metallidude3

Reaction score
Actually i didnt get a vid of tempting time this time i have a video from summer slaughter but its real grainy

Kamikaze7

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats Tosin! If anybody deserves this, it's you man. Your album and Bulb's stuff is the reason why I pick up the guitar and feel inspired lately. You've shown that the guitar can be taken in so many different directions and that music can still be innovative and interesting in the midst of all the commercial crap out there today. Please keep 'em coming (both the albums and the LACS guitars) !
:partyhat:

I agree... I still like a lot of the Ibanez stuff, and this guitar just made the top of the list!!! I also agree with Rashputin - Thanks to you Tosin, you have given someone else the further inspiration and influence to keep playing the guitar. I just heard Animals As Leaders for the first time the other night and I am truly amazed!!! This is another huge milestone in my music collection and my playing. Thanks more than words can ever say!!!

BTW, if your ever up for doing lessons again, I'd be the first one at your door wanting to learn!!! And who better to learn from than one of the best guitarists out there today??? Am also hoping to see you in the NJ/NYC area the next time you come... Am sooooo pissed I didn't know about the Stone Pony show AND Animals As Leaders sooner... :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::realmad::realmad::realmad:

Im putting up a vid now of wave of babies it came out ok hopefully i can get it on here soon i just saw these guys about a half hour ago

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: ... Like Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget always said - "Next time!!!" Lucky Bastard!!!

They were at the Stone Pony? Wish I could have been there, it's an awesome place.

From what my room mate tells me, it's an awesome place. I so wish I would have seen that show...

Bigfan

sixstringer
Reaction score
Some people prefer a heel with a little meat on it, easier to get your bearing high up on the neck i guess. I get lost on my Carvin sometimes, especially without any inlays.

Tonechasers also insist it has anything to do with tone...

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
I still can't believe he takes that on tour. If it was mine, it would be locked in a vault at my house and only used for recording. It's too pretty to take the abuse of the road. And I'd be too worried about theft.

DancingCloseToU

Reaction score
I still can't believe he takes that on tour. If it was mine, it would be locked in a vault at my house and only used for recording. It's too pretty to take the abuse of the road. And I'd be too worried about theft.

I thought the same thing at first, but you gotta show off a guitar that sexy.

ayambakar

The Giver of Likes
Reaction score
ok, uh.. have done some searching and can't find a video of this guitar played live :ugh:

'tis truly awesome to see a hollowbody ERG... :yesway:

ZackP3750

Reaction score
Sound quality is so-so, but it's damn close to Tosin. I was at this show, the guy who yelled "I wanna party with you guys!" bought the drummer a beer during his hi-hat intro, then bought the other guys one each after.