Tosin Abasi's new LACS!(8 string hollow body)

• Thread starter animalsasleader
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Inception7

Tappy Tapper
Reaction score
That's an amazing guitar, I would buy that in a minute. I've really wanted a hollowbody 8 for awhile now. You are right, Tosin does deserve it. I really dig his stuff.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

K-Roll

Reaction score
now thats a real beauty..

however.. is the maple fretboard finished or unfinished?

Elijah

Reaction score
That thing IS Tosin in guitar form!
I bet a Qtuner would go pretty awesome in the neck position on that guitar!

wwjfd

Banned
Reaction score
i still want to know if the title of this thread refers to him talking about himself in the third person.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i still want to know if the title of this thread refers to him talking about himself in the third person.

yeah, it seems he´s afraid people won´t know it´s him from the username, and so he makes sure people know that it´s him, and not some random guy. or something.

why not just change your screen name to "TosinAbasi" or something? PM a mod, they´ll help you out! :)

edit: OR it´s like a band account, and they all use it, and it´s not him writing it. or something.

Tirell

Reaction score
yeah, it seems he´s afraid people won´t know it´s him from the username, and so he makes sure people know that it´s him, and not some random guy. or something.

why not just change your screen name to "TosinAbasi" or something? PM a mod, they´ll help you out! :)

He just knows that every thread that has "Tosin Abasi" or "Bulb" in the name automaticaly wins :)

edit: OR it´s like a band account, and they all use it, and it´s not him writing it. or something.

It is his solo project after all :nono: And it wouldn't be AnimalsAsLeadeR. that way

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It is his solo project after all :nono: And it wouldn't be AnimalsAsLeadeR. that way

It's not a solo project, the other members are contributing to writing for the new album. His name isn't in the band name specifically because he didn't want it to be a solo project.

"I really didn’t want this to be a Tosin Abasi Experience. [Laughs] I wanted to make a band that focused on instrumental music rather than one person. The end result was Animals as Leaders." - Tosin Abasi

Tirell

Reaction score
It's not a solo project, the other members are contributing to writing for the new album. His name isn't in the band name specifically because he didn't want it to be a solo project.

"I really didn’t want this to be a Tosin Abasi Experience. [Laughs] I wanted to make a band that focused on instrumental music rather than one person. The end result was Animals as Leaders." - Tosin Abasi

Hmm...But he did write the first album himself, didn't he? And wiki (fuck wiki from now on) says it's solo :scratch:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hmm...But he did write the first album himself, didn't he? And wiki (fuck wiki from now on) says it's solo :scratch:

Actually Misha wrote more than a few licks, it was a collaboration. IIRC the label screwed up and he'll be getting a writing credit in addition to his production credit on future printings of the album.

death of k

Maestro of Milltown
Reaction score
where the hell is the piezo, in case a hollow body didnt sound good enough already

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
where the hell is the piezo, in case a hollow body didnt sound good enough already

The elements are in the saddles, and if I had to guess I'd say that mini switch controls the routing/function of the Piezo, and one of those knobs is a volume control for it.