UK Musician Thread

• Thread starter rifftrader
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Didn't know about this thread. Good bump.

I am a Hertfordshire based guitarist of both 6ers and 7ers :) Got a band currently called 'Cyconine' in the works.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jogeta

Reaction score
excellent choice in bumpage Psy-Blade!

I'm from Buxton (near Manchester) and am currently working guitars for Ghosts Over Japan. Just made the switch to 7s and am currently transposing and re-learning the riffs and leads (were 6 strings in drop Bb, now 7s in drop A)

We're doing pretty shitly at the moment due to some of the core guys leaving town - so if any of you are local Guitarists or Drummers: make yourselves known!

some of our material which you can download for FREE

23 years old, played guitar for a few years, been in a few bands, played a few shows etc

Ibanez RG7420 (2010 S7420 on the way), Peavey 6505II, Marshall 1960, ISP Decimator, Crybaby From Hell II etc

tr0n

djent n00b
Reaction score
Oh neat thread. :)

I'm a 7 and 6 stringer, primarily going down the production route and am currently looking at setting up my own studio either this year or the next.

Living in NW London right now, always on the lookout for bands that need another guitarist, as I'm itching to get into a one. Unfortunately out of action right now with a broken arm, which is maybe half way to being back to playing strength.

Got an ESP SC607B with an M7, Tokai (LP Standard copy), Fender American Deluxe Strat.

dream-thief

I Am The Anger
Reaction score
Rocking bump, I never knew about this thread.

I may as well pop my head in. Living in FOrt WIlliam, Scotland at the moment, but soon to be glasgow (Heading Uniwards).

I play 6 and 7 strings mainly, and a bit of everything else to keep me amused.

13point9

Now with Less Hair!
Reaction score
South London based bassist and guitarist (6/7 string) starting project "Defiling the Sentient" Looking for bassist and vocalist at the moment to finish the line up =) (think a Djenty Whitechapel)

13point9

Now with Less Hair!
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm currently in north London trying to find people to jam with or start a new band.
You can check out some songs I've been working on recently here:
Reflect The Chaos- New Song: My Lydian Words!!! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Get in touch if you like it.

Cheers
Phil

Your stuff is amazing dude if you can get to kingston, I have infinite free rehearsal and studio time, unfortunately my 7 is busted atm :wallbash: although I could play a little bass for you if you wanted? I know a drummer who may be up for this stuff too

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
Guitarist in Hertfordshire. Not a 7 stringer. Though willing to tune down if needed. Looking to meet musicians for jamming, collaborating or performing. Any style considered really.

angryman

Djentleman
Reaction score
Mynydd y Garreg, Carmarthenshire, South Wales.
I'm Originally from Nottinghamshire but recently relocated to Carmarthenshire South Wales...

I'm in the throws of putting together a new Metal/Djent/Progressive/Hardcore band named ESCARIA...Kinda like a mix of Ion Dissonance, Will Haven & Volumes.

We're still searching for a Bassist tho so if anyone knows anyone or can point me in the right direction please shout up :)

Gravity

Reaction score
Left handed Guitarist from Essex here! (Chelmsford to be exact)
mainly play death metal, getting into a bit of core stuff.
Haven't got a 7 string yet but really tempted to get the LH Agile Interceptor, although it has a locking trem and 25.5'' scale =/

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I'm from Hertfordshire, my band currently needs a keyboard player or 5 string bassist for melodic groove metal a la Threat Signal/Tesseract/Fellsilent so if anyone plays hit me up. :)

marktorches

Mark Lewis
Reaction score

Latest posts