US Political Discussion: Biden/Harris Edition (Rules in OP)

• Thread starter mongey
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

philkilla

Baritone Maniac
Contributor
Reaction score
What's one extreme policy that the Democrats have?

Sorry, I had chores to do.

You want me to list every policy in the shit states I referenced? I don't live there, and no sympathy to people that defend it.

An EXTREME policy? Well no has been put up against the wall yet, so that's nice.

The deluge of Biden executive orders during the first two weeks was extreme, in regards to "let me continue to stomp my feet about the previous guy" mannerisms.

All that said, good luck with the elections fellas; can't wait for Biden to croak.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
The deluge of Biden executive orders during the first two weeks was extreme, in regards to "let me continue to stomp my feet about the previous guy" mannerisms.

Just read the list. None seem "extreme".

edit: OK, I see I mis-read, your issue is with the pace/qty of orders, not their content. Got it.

TimmyPage

Reaction score

You want me to list every policy in the shit states I referenced? I don't live there, and no sympathy to people that defend it.

An EXTREME policy? Well no has been put up against the wall yet, so that's nice.

All that said, good luck with the elections fellas; can't wait for Biden to croak.

I'd like a concrete example though. One extreme policy, please.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score

Damn dude, this is an open-book quiz. Shit's like Sarah Palin's supreme court answer:

Shoeless_jose

Reaction score
Believing global warming is pretty extreme too, I mean what if they are wrong about that and we're all just stuck with cleaner air and not held hostage by OPEC. Somebody needs to bump the breaks on the wreckless extremists glad at least one person on here is awake (

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score

MOD EDIT: Let's not get down to name calling.

Last edited by a moderator:

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Why do right wingers fellate politicians and expect left wingers to have the same weird idolization to their politicians? They did this with Reagan, Bush Sr and Jr, Trump, etc. It's fucking weird.

zappatton2

Reaction score
Why do right wingers fellate politicians and expect left wingers to have the same weird idolization to their politicians? They did this with Reagan, Bush Sr and Jr, Trump, etc. It's fucking weird.
100%! They'll take a personal dig at Biden like those who voted for him would be horrified (when more folks who voted Biden have no problem holding his feet to the fire), yet when Trump sends food back for being too cold, the wait staff can expect death threats and front-lawn encampments from literal gun-stroking maniacs.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Wait till we hear that we ALSO think Nancy Pelosi and the bunch are crooked capitalist crooks....not the gods among men they paint our affinity as, mirroring the cult like love they have for their own politicians.

"Hey Leftards, look at how much Nancy Pelosi made behind the scenes, isn't that against your ideals?"
"Yes."
"I bet it makes you so mad."
"It does."
"Good!"
"Okay".

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score

We kinda had that with Obama, but it's not the status quo it is for the right.