US Political Discussion: Biden/Harris Edition (Rules in OP)

• Thread starter mongey
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score

TheBlackBard

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I just want to remind everyone that orange clown recommended injecting bleach not too long ago because "he has a good you-know what".

But morons are going to keep defending him.
If only they wouldn't stop at defending him and take his advice in this case particularly. Much of my disdain towards him and them would disappear quickly. :lol:

Hear that Trumpers? For once in your life, take that man's advice.

TheBlackBard

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey look! A political demographic map.
Yeah I'm not shocked that the ones who are lacking in education and still use religion to instill laws are ignorant about trans people. You tried, though. Something else about a lot of those states, a lot of the the red ones? They also lead in another factor per capita... teen pregnancy.

philkilla

Baritone Maniac
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not shocked that the ones who are lacking in education and still use religion to instill laws are ignorant about trans people. You tried, though. Something else about a lot of those states, a lot of the the red ones? They also lead in another factor per capita... teen pregnancy.

🤣

Compare a current map of average IQ's to the trans safety map while you're at it bud.

Teen pregnancy? Don't have to worry about that in trans safe states either luckily.

TheBlackBard

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
🤣

Compare a current map of average IQ's to the trans safety map while you're at it bud.

Teen pregnancy? Don't have to worry about that in trans safe states either luckily.
Typical response. Be a smartass rather than address the issues that plague the states you agree with. Guess we'll have to start grading your behavior and responses on a curve, because it's clearly too much to expect much higher. You might need to place your order for them new sneakers your boy is putting out. 400 dollars. Oh yeah, since you're here, what's your opinion on DrewH's grandfather being captured by Nazis? We know how your personal Jesus feels about POW's, just want to know if you echo that sentiment. Curious to hear your reasoning and how low in a shit barrel you're willing to go to defend a butt nugget wrapped in Cheetoh dust.

Also, since you're not willing to even respect or give a show of care towards trans people, kindly keep them out of your mouth. They have more worth than you ever could or will, and unlike you when you die, their grave won't become a gender neutral bathroom. It speaks to what a shit person you are when you bring up trans suicide rates without acknowledging that it is asshats with your mentality that bully and harass them to that point when all they're trying to do is live. You certainly picked the right leader for yourself. No empathy or care for anyone who isn't white, straight, or male.

Last edited:

philkilla

Baritone Maniac
Contributor
Reaction score
Typical response. Be a smartass rather than address the issues that plague the states you agree with. Guess we'll have to start grading your behavior and responses on a curve, because it's clearly too much to expect much higher. You might need to place your order for them new sneakers your boy is putting out. 400 dollars. Oh yeah, since you're here, what's your opinion on DrewH's grandfather being captured by Nazis? We know how your personal Jesus feels about them, just want to k ow if you echo that sentiment. Curious to hear your reasoning and how low in a shit barrel you're willing to go to defend a butt nugget wrapped in Cheetoh dust.

*Compares overlays of maps analyzing state by state statistics to come to a base hypothesis. "Typical response"

Grade my behavior all you want, you're the one making angry assumptive responses, not me 🤣

My boy? You mean the former POTUS I've never voted for, or defended? Noted

DrewH's grandfather? Could be true, could be false. I don't personally know him, but it isn't outside the realm of reason. My girlfriend grew up in Poland and actually fely the ramifications of actual communism.

Strange to think people have life experiences outside of a guitar forum...

Oh, and back to Trump since you can't get off his nuts.

Once again, never voted for him.

TheBlackBard

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
*Compares overlays of maps analyzing state by state statistics to come to a base hypothesis. "Typical response"

Grade my behavior all you want, you're the one making angry assumptive responses, not me 🤣

My boy? You mean the former POTUS I've never voted for, or defended? Noted

DrewH's grandfather? Could be true, could be false. I don't personally know him, but it isn't outside the realm of reason. My girlfriend grew up in Poland and actually fely the ramifications of actual communism.

Strange to think people have life experiences outside of a guitar forum...

Oh, and back to Trump since you can't get off his nuts.

Once again, never voted for him.
Could be true, could be false. You're certainly his target audience: braindead, lacks empathy, can't debate, and fact checking makes you uncomfortable.

philkilla

Baritone Maniac
Contributor
Reaction score
Could be true, could be false. You're certainly his target audience: braindead, lacks empathy, can't debate, and fact checking makes you uncomfortable.

Brain dead - 100%; I retire from my first career in a few months with pension/benefits/investments. Ya got me there.

Lacks empathy - You're correct. I should welcome a dude looking like a lady using a urinal next to my girlfriends teenage son, or a lady that looks like a dude using the restroom with my sisters daughter. How could I lack so much empathy and still wake up everyday with a smile on my face???

Can't debate - Maybe I'm not throwing around enough baseless accusations and insults? Is that why I'm so bad at it? I'll practice more for you hun.

Fact checking - ya know, normally snopes is the go to right? Aren't they the kings of analysis? Or should I purely count on the reputable (and equally non-hostile) denizens of this forum such as yourself?

Reaction score

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
I retire from my first career in a few months
Isn't the whole "thing" against Biden etc. that they're too old to be competent anymore, and should retire? Isn't retirement associated with old age and not being competent anymore? I feel like a record on repeat saying "this ain't the zinger you thought it was".

I should welcome a dude looking like a lady using a urinal next to my girlfriends teenage son
Ya know, I'm gonna go flat out yes. You should be fine with that. Putting aside the disregard for the social layer of identifying someone the way they want to be, there's enough empirical data out there that shows people in this situation are more at risk from you than you are from them. So the only other driving factor is your insecurity.
ya know, normally snopes is the go to right?
You're kidding, right? Snopes is a go to for urban legends and rumors, they're not a source of political or social research.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Lacks empathy - You're correct. I should welcome a dude looking like a lady using a urinal next to my girlfriends teenage son, or a lady that looks like a dude using the restroom with my sisters daughter. How could I lack so much empathy and still wake up everyday with a smile on my face???

I just don't understand the huge amount of disdain that appears to emanate from you towards trans people, based on situations as trivial as like who winds up next to who at a urinal. I use urinals... I don't remember the last time my eyes focused on another dick in the bathroom. Apply the same etiquette to everyone else and you'll have no problem.

And yes, by problem, I don't want to overstate that I am merely talking about the possibility of you seeing a certain human body part in an entirely non-sexual context. You kind of act like some jr high school student watching some national geographic in Africa and making a huge deal about seeing some boobs out. On the scales of people's rights to personal happiness vs. you possibly seeing female genitals if you're really dead-set on breaking all bathroom etiquette and gawking at people, I'm going to side with the the personal rights being the more important thing.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Remember when philkilla just posted random garbage and didn't engage with anyone. Back then I thought he was just a self-serving right wing troll.

Now it really seems like he's just an idiot, and it's really sad to see him being taken advantage of like this.

TheBlackBard

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Remember when philkilla just posted random garbage and didn't engage with anyone. Back then I thought he was just a self-serving right wing troll.

Now it really seems like he's just an idiot, and it's really sad to see him being taken advantage of like this.
I honestly feel bad because he makes it way too easy.