Victory Kraken Pedal

PariahMusic

Reaction score
As someone who has most of these lauded preamp pedals (G3, Nemesis, Pathos) and bought them with the intention to do comparison videos on them..I pretty quickly felt that this one is in a league of it's own, and I'm FAR from a tube snob. Highly recommend this guy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bsshiver

Reaction score
Agreed. I have a buddy who uses one into a Friedman and it absolutely slays! He’s got it on a board with a Helix FX, and it’s a really killer setup that’s extremely versatile.

PariahMusic

Reaction score
Agreed. I have a buddy who uses one into a Friedman and it absolutely slays! He’s got it on a board with a Helix FX, and it’s a really killer setup that’s extremely versatile.
Oh yeah. I think this with Helix has potential for a great GREAT hybrid rig. I've been blending it with the helix amps and it sounds awesome

Bentaycanada

Reaction score
Nice, I was considering one at some point. Haven’t owned an Agile in a while!

Bentaycanada

Reaction score
Just got the Kraken preamp pedal in today... friggin' love it... the tone absolutely feels more alive than what I've achieved previously.

I'm now really close to buying one of these. How are they holding up?

Bentaycanada

Reaction score
Still loving mine..it is comparable to tones I'm getting from my satan. My next video will be looking at the kraken vs the Apex preamp and the Seymour Duncan Palladium if you wanna wait for that haha.

That's one hell of an endorsement. I have an Amptweaker Fat Metal on the way, which I've owned before, along with the Tight Metal. I love Amptweakers pedals, but the Kraken looks like the hot new product.

Plus, all I've been playing on my Kemper is the official Victory Kraken profile pack. So I'm thinking an actual Kraken might be the answer.

Se7enHeaven

Reaction score
It's my go-to pedal for rhythm and lead. If you're looking for an ultra-clean channel, this is not it. You can get cleanish sounds on channel 1 with gain at 9-o'clock and the guitar's volume dialed back a bit, but any clean pedal going in with have a slight 'zing' to it. Otherwise, I love the Kraken and likely will get The Countess V4 very soon.