Vik Duality 8 string run *CLOSED RUN*

• Thread starter JP Universe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    vik
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SVMMONYR

Reaction score
Some shit-stirring YouTuber.

Modern version of the gossip rags at the cash register.
Yeah, this is pretty much the case. But when it comes to Vik, regardless of who does it, his antics need to be brought up in public because he is just a ruthless scammer. I personally am in the hole for an amount I dont feel like disclosing and been waiting over 10 years for a build to be done and heard a litany of excuses over the years. KDH has an audience and he could bring this out to more people so they wont get fooled by pretty guitars Vik posts on instagram thinking that they too could get one. I dont ever expect to get a guitar I paid for so that is not even something Im thinking about. I do enjoy some KDH content but some stuff I dont (like the Ormsby worship) but regardles its good to bring this stuff out. We all know Vik has a very fragile ego and loses his shit when ever somebody critises him.

Is anyone actually a member of Viks patreon, he advertises live chats and a lot of other stuff there. Curious if anyone has actually attended his live events or are they another scam too?

Yul Brynner

Fabricated Background
Reaction score
Yeah, this is pretty much the case. But when it comes to Vik, regardless of who does it, his antics need to be brought up in public because he is just a ruthless scammer. I personally am in the hole for an amount I dont feel like disclosing and been waiting over 10 years for a build to be done and heard a litany of excuses over the years. KDH has an audience and he could bring this out to more people so they wont get fooled by pretty guitars Vik posts on instagram thinking that they too could get one. I dont ever expect to get a guitar I paid for so that is not even something Im thinking about. I do enjoy some KDH content but some stuff I dont (like the Ormsby worship) but regardles its good to bring this stuff out. We all know Vik has a very fragile ego and loses his shit when ever somebody critises him.

Is anyone actually a member of Viks patreon, he advertises live chats and a lot of other stuff there. Curious if anyone has actually attended his live events or are they another scam too?
It's the perfect person to stir trouble with him. Maybe they'll get in a shit slinging war with each other and get a lot of publicity.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
The 05 second one is my fav. A bit sad since that was one of the best viks IMO with the nicest redwood, but the way that other guitar cleaved right through it is crazy.

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
The 05 second one is my fav. A bit sad since that was one of the best viks IMO with the nicest redwood, but the way that other guitar cleaved right through it is crazy.
It’s sad that he’s such scum, but such talented scum. Does he have patents on his designs? I forget. I’d love to see someone competent take his stuff and run with it.

Mechanos71

Reaction score
I literally rewatched that part like 15 times... Like I literally don't understand the physics of that. The neck separated, he went clean through the body, Remind me not to make that guy mad...

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Remind me not to make that guy mad...
Easy. Just don't promise him multiple guitars and then steal thousands of dollars from him (presumably).

Oh, and don't make lame homophobic posts and then double down on them and then air dirty laundry with other customers to the public and then take a customers' guitar to NAMM after you've lead them on for a year saying "it just needs a set up and then it'll ship next month!" and then bully all customers that want a refund, or (perish the thought) want the guitar they paid for in the time period that was agreed upon.

I think I got everything but wouldn't be surprised if there was more.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Easy. Just don't promise him multiple guitars and then steal thousands of dollars from him (presumably).

Oh, and don't make lame homophobic posts and then double down on them and then air dirty laundry with other customers to the public and then take a customers' guitar to NAMM after you've lead them on for a year saying "it just needs a set up and then it'll ship next month!" and then bully all customers that want a refund, or (perish the thought) want the guitar they paid for in the time period that was agreed upon.

I think I got everything but wouldn't be surprised if there was more.

You left out all the anti-asian stuff