Vik Duality 8 string run *CLOSED RUN*

• Thread starter JP Universe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    vik
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
What are you trashing Marky Mark!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jco5055

Reaction score
i think the issue is that he's never apologized, even when asked/prompted to...I understand for some people they'd be like "that was a different me" etc but it takes him two seconds in an interview just to say I'm sorry...it's not like he's claiming it never happened in said interviews.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
i think the issue is that he's never apologized, even when asked/prompted to...I understand for some people they'd be like "that was a different me" etc but it takes him two seconds in an interview just to say I'm sorry...it's not like he's claiming it never happened in said interviews.

It seemed really easy to find instances of him apologizing for it.

jco5055

Reaction score
It seemed really easy to find instances of him apologizing for it.

ok so I do see in 2016 he states he met with the victim and apologized personally, and there's a bunch of articles from 2014 when he applied for an official pardon to have it erased from his records, where at that time he'd not apologized and there were quotes from 2006 referenced where he said "I haven't apologized but I've moved on/I'm a different person"...so I take back what I said above. Honestly from what I remember when discussing it with my brother I bet this memory of mine is pre-2016 so I was not up to date on that. And of course search results are that all the 2014 stuff shows up first instead of 2016.

So anyways, fuck ViK

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
ok so I do see in 2016 he states he met with the victim and apologized personally, and there's a bunch of articles from 2014 when he applied for an official pardon to have it erased from his records, where at that time he'd not apologized and there were quotes from 2006 referenced where he said "I haven't apologized but I've moved on/I'm a different person"...so I take back what I said above. Honestly from what I remember when discussing it with my brother I bet this memory of mine is pre-2016 so I was not up to date on that. And of course search results are that all the 2014 stuff shows up first instead of 2016.

So anyways, fuck ViK
I don't personally care for Mark "9/11 wouldn't have happened if I was on that plane" Wahlberg, but I'll give him credit for abandoning the pardon and apologizing to the victims.

But also, yeah, fuck Vik.

jco5055

Reaction score
Honestly, last year I got to play an actual Duality and it was maybe "perfect" from a build standpoint, there wasn't anything special about them that made it stand out like a lot of people claim about his guitars.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
The "perfection" was a marketing thing that many people, including me, bought into. Get popular artists to say it's amazing by paying them

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
is there more of a story behind this? is it an SSO user? I didn't see this when the drama first went down
details are very unknown. people are trying to band together after being ripped off by vik. legal action was taken by a least one person in civil court. IMO vik fled California to get away from it but i have no basis to that. we dont know who is behind the video

sezna

undermotivated
Contributor
Reaction score
details are very unknown. people are trying to band together after being ripped off by vik. legal action was taken by a least one person in civil court. IMO vik fled California to get away from it but i have no basis to that. we dont know who is behind the video
Well it is a beautiful video and whoever it is should be proud.