ViK Guitars products line

• Thread starter ViK-master
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zei

Reaction score
ViK, your guitars are magnificent. I definitely see one in my not-so-near future. A Duality 8 would be oh so perfect (and it looks like it's shaping up to be).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ViK-master

Reaction score
Hi, everybody!

Posted an album with pics of some of the woods available for custom orders on ViK Guitars Facebook page. Quite a fancy collection!

same%20in%20day%20light.JPG

Will post more in next few days. Make sure you check and book one for your build while it's available!

ViK-master

Reaction score
Paul's Caprice S7 fan-fretted ViK has been finished!

IMG_5506-Edit.jpg

A load of final pics available here

Check official demo-video of the axe!

Qweklain

Reaction score
Seeing guitar makers like this that post all sorts of build diaries, videos, personally commenting to people and such makes me SO much more likely to want to get a custom from them vs. run of the mill shops like Jackson and such. I think for smaller businesses nowadays you really have to have your hand in everything to get noticed and stay alive, and ViK is the perfect example of that!!

ViK-master

Reaction score
It's overtone music for meditation by Robert Norton. Unbelievable what some people can do with their throat!

Speaking of news from the shop, I working on my first 9FF monster with this amazing curly marbled claro walnut top

IMG_7.JPG

Neck for Nolly's second ViK is almost done

IMG_5.JPG

IMG_8.JPG

Leading custom confessor F7 to the finish

IMG_9.JPG

Sacha Laskow's Duality 7 "renewed" the sample/show off for the model pics on the web-site as it's the closest version to the "standard" model.

For those who missed announcements on FB and vikguitars.com, I'm working on fan-fretted Black Lotus 7 for great solo-guitarist Keith Merrow who's recently joined the family

ViK%20Black%20Lotus%207FF%20KM%20CS.jpg

Also preparations for the Saviour 7FF run are almost finished, so the beginning is not far!