Weird shit that has happened to you?

Forrest_H

How can she slap?
Reaction score
Or maybe it's so terrifying that he simply can't relive what happened, lest it puts all of our lives in danger!

Miley-as-a-turkey-twerking-November-2013-Thanksgiving-Logo-TV.gif

the seal has been broken

hell awaits us

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Forrest_H

How can she slap?
Reaction score
More weird stuff regarding Amy:

My girlfriend and I were going to my dad's house while he's in Beijing the other night to... uh... discuss literature :lol:, and seriously freaky stuff happened. When I got to the door, I heard this faint piano playing. Already creepy, right? As I went inside, the piano got louder and louder, until Victoria and I were unable to hear each other. The piano became distorted and there was no more melody, just random notes (sounded like a myspace deathcore band's first song :lol:). We got out of there REALLY quick.

Duosphere

(oYo) Lover
Reaction score
First I hate religion and I have no beliefs, I only have hope there's something after death ;)

About 5 years ago I dreamed I was inside of a hole, its walls were made of dirt and I was trying to climb it with my hands, I woke up and there was dirt under my fingernails.
Did I sleep walking?
If yes where did that dirt come from?
There was no dirt in my house.
Maybe while dreaming I scratched my bed/wall/forniture etc with my fingernails and dry blood under them looked like dirt?
Possible but not, it was dirt.
Till today I wasn't able to find at least 1 plausible explanation.
Maybe something supernatural happened?
I can't tell.
I always wanted to see supernatural creatures, at least I'd know there's something out there but so far nothing crossed my way.
I asked to some "entities" in spiritual centers about a weird dream I had about a hole and none of "them" were able to describe my dream and explain what happened, they all created the most stupid stories with holes.

:nuts: :nuts: :lol:

wilch

Reaction score
In 1998 the band I was in played a little night time "festival" called "God Rock" that was held inside the hall of a high school.

We played mainly covers. Anyway, the weird thing, that I will never, EVER forget (as it's the only time it's ever happened). After we had started playing My Sherona I looked up to find the entire hall full of high school kids bouncing. Huge, massive, mosh. Waves and waves.

I couldn't believe it.

I turned, looked back at our drummer and motioned to him to look beyond the lights. None of us could believe it. But damn, so much energy. It felt so good to feed off.

The outro solo was also unforgettable for me. I had crowd surfers coming towards my side of the stage, upside down, pointing at me and yelling, "YOU ....IN RAWK!!@$!"

That was the ONLY time that that has ever happened to me. So it was weird, but damn it felt good.

XxJoshxX

Djentleman
Reaction score
Well last night I found this thread and stayed up until 3 AM reading.
I think I only have had one experience that could be classified as supernatural. When I was very little, I was always afraid of looking out of my window at night. I shared a room with my brother until I was eleven, and we had bunk beds. The room was pretty small and I had the top bunk. Since the room was so small and the bunk beds were massive, from the top bunk there wasnt much to look at.To the left there was a blank wall that was quite boring to look at, but to the left there was a huge window with no blinds or curtains. Although I was scared shitless of seeing somebody or something outside of the window, I always spent my nights looking out of it before falling asleep. Fast forward to when I was nine, I still live in the same room on the top bunk and I still liked to look out of the window. Looking back on it, I have no idea why I liked to look out of it considering it kept me up for hours after my bed time, waiting to see something. So one night I was thinking,"Josh why are you so scared ? You've never seen anything through that window and you probably never will." And just as I thought that, a shadow comes passing by the window, no person casting it, just the shadow.It didn't stop and haunt me or anything, just walked on by, and that was the end of it.
I forgot about all of that until last year. I am now living in my own room, facing a d ifferent exterior wall, the room still has a huge window, which you can look into my backyard through. But this time it has curtains, so I don't get blinded by the sun in the morning. So I cant even see through the window unless I got up and moved the curtains. To give you an idea of what it looks like, we have a main room where the living room and kitchen are basically connected. In the corner there is a hallway that isn't very long, 15 feer at most at the end of the hallway to the left is my room, and to the right is my sister's bathroom(which doesnt make sense because its right outside of my room and she freaks out if i ever take a piss in it). So one night, I was up until probably midnight which is late for a school night. I turned off my light and laid down in my bed. It was then I noticed the light in my sisters bathroom was off, i usually turn it off before laying down. I just didnt bother standing up to turn it on so it stayed off that night. Worst. Choice.Ever. So at this point it is the middle of the night and its pitch black, like you cant see the hand in front of your face black. Im facing forward, wall to my left, hallway to my right. [SIDESTORY]Now a little more on this hallway, its creepy. Ive felt like somebody ( or something) has touched my shounders, back, and head. Nothing harmful, just a tap.Do you guys know that trick where you tap somebody's shloulder on one side, when you're actually standing on the other side and they turn around and look like an idiot? Well one day the weirdest thing happened in that hallway.I was on a roll,and getting everybody with the shoulder tap, I was on my way back to my room, when somebody tried to get me back, so I turned around real quick to see who had tapped me. Nobody. I guess I had a little ghosty friend playing along[END OF SIDESTORY] So, there I was facing forward, and to the right of me I see a shadow move...In the pitch black. The shadow was blacker than black. So naturally, I turned my head to see what it was, and like every other cliche story, it disappeared, not into thin air, but slowly ducked away behind my door frame out of sight. Now after about a thirty minute battle of turning my head back and forth, I concluded that my eyes were playing tricks on me. So, just to reassure myself, I said aloud,"There is nothing there." And just as I finished my statement my door closed quickly from 100% all the way open, to just a sliver.Now,Ive told quite a few people this story, and all try to talk me into thinking that it was one of my cats (I have four), but two three of them were in the garage that night,and the one left inside is absolutley terrified of me and wont come even remotley close to my room,and it couldnt have closed the door from the outside, anyways. Other people said it could have been my fan, which is actually pretty close to the door, the only gripe I have with that is that it wasn't on.So anyways, after debating for several minutes wheather to stay there and become ghost food, or to run through it to get to my parents room, i decided to run for it. When I got to their room they proceeded to laugh at me and tell me to go back to bed, I slept on the couch outside of their room that night. I havent seen anything since thankfully.

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
More weird stuff regarding Amy:

My girlfriend and I were going to my dad's house while he's in Beijing the other night to... uh... discuss literature :lol:, and seriously freaky stuff happened. When I got to the door, I heard this faint piano playing. Already creepy, right? As I went inside, the piano got louder and louder, until Victoria and I were unable to hear each other. The piano became distorted and there was no more melody, just random notes (sounded like a myspace deathcore band's first song :lol:). We got out of there REALLY quick.

Cockblocked by a ghost you say?

431892_567892723254507_305626359_n.jpg

mysterior

Arthur McCay
Reaction score
oh boy that's some creepy shit... what happened after that? did you...uh...discuss literature? :lol:

p.s. still waiting for the image of Amy! :)

Nats

Reaction score
Early Thursday morning I had a dream I was at soccer practice and Mario Ballotelli was shooting on me (i'm a GK IRL). I get woken from that dream by a text from my cousin saying "Holy shit, Ballotelli went to Liverpool for 22 million".

Forrest_H

How can she slap?
Reaction score
oh boy that's some creepy shit... what happened after that? did you...uh...discuss literature? :lol:

p.s. still waiting for the image of Amy! :)

We actually went to a hotel for our own personal book club :lol: (kidding)

She says it's on her mac at her mom's, but I'm just going to see if she can draw it again. I wish I had some visual artistic ability, I have the image on my damned mind but my work would probably turn out to be something like this:

XaanneN.png

mysterior

Arthur McCay
Reaction score
I have the image on my damned mind but my work would probably turn out to be something like this:

HOLY ...., DUDE!
JUST LOOK AT THIS! I OPENED YOUR DRAWING IN PHOTOSHOP AND MESSED WITH CONTRAST AND BRIGHTNESS...THIS IS WHAT APPEARED! :ugh:

I'M OFF TO GETTHE....OUTOFHEREVILLE! :eek:

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 18
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 15
  • FUUUUUUUU.jpg
    FUUUUUUUU.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 43

mysterior

Arthur McCay
Reaction score
And there's more, my friend...
The post with Amy...it's your 666th
Are you ok there? I'm worried

Attachments

• creepy.jpg
    creepy.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 24

Forrest_H

How can she slap?
Reaction score
HOLY ...., DUDE!
JUST LOOK AT THIS! I OPENED YOUR DRAWING IN PHOTOSHOP AND MESSED WITH CONTRAST AND BRIGHTNESS...THIS IS WHAT APPEARED! :ugh:

I'M OFF TO GETTHE....OUTOFHEREVILLE! :eek:

And there's more, my friend...
The post with Amy...it's your 666th
Are you ok there? I'm worried

I know that was probably a joke, but god damn it I just crapped my pants.

I'm fine. :) I do now need to find a clean pair of boxers. And a flame thrower for my computer. And a pool full of holy water.

Forrest_H

How can she slap?
Reaction score
To get away from supernatural terror,

Not but 10 minutes ago or so I was driving home, and (almost too late) saw an overweight man standing in the middle of the highway (In my lane) in full battle stance with a katana glaring at me, mouth gaping. I swerved off to miss him, and immediately thought I was just seeing shit until I saw other cars swerving, and had a guy pull up next to me like "HOLY SHIT DID YOU SEE THAT" :lol:

Love me some Austin nightlife

mysterior

Arthur McCay
Reaction score
I know that was probably a joke, but god damn it I just crapped my pants.

I'm fine. :) I do now need to find a clean pair of boxers. And a flame thrower for my computer. And a pool full of holy water.

sorry, dude) that was meant to be funny.
Anyways, I'll send you new boxers in case some sh*t happens. Literally :lol:

mysterior

Arthur McCay
Reaction score
To get away from supernatural terror,

Not but 10 minutes ago or so I was driving home, and (almost too late) saw an overweight man standing in the middle of the highway (In my lane) in full battle stance with a katana glaring at me, mouth gaping. I swerved off to miss him, and immediately thought I was just seeing shit until I saw other cars swerving, and had a guy pull up next to me like "HOLY SHIT DID YOU SEE THAT" :lol:

Love me some Austin nightlife

Was he old, with long grey beard? Screaming 'you shall not pass!!'?
No need to worry, that's just good old Gendalf. Guess he was drunk again looking for missing hobbits :D

p.s. Austin seems to be so fun, dude :lol:

monkeybike

loves Dying Light
Reaction score
The house I own was previously owned by two elderly sisters, both of which died in the house. One died in the bath tub and one died in the garage. My neighbors occasionally ask if we ever see ghosts. I catch movements out of the corner of my eyes every now and then only to find nobody is there. Also my cats are always doing some spooky shit like staring wide-eyed at walls and corners.

Another thing was when I was a teenager we were out partying at a kegger in the woods and when I wandered off to take a piss, I watched a slow, low flying fireball go over where I was standing. I could hear the roar of it going over like someone using a flame thrower and it seemed like it was only a couple hundred feet over me. It was about the size of a VW Beetle overall with the flames. Never saw anything about it on the news and never heard an impact. I don't think I had that much to drink either so pretty sure I didn't imagine it.

SeanSan

Reaction score
Yesterday, I was informed that I did really well in an oral report in Swedish class. I reported about wolves.

I have NO memory of me doing this damn oral report. The crazy part is that all my classmates said that I DID do the report.

Some crazy shit. But oh well, free grades :lol: and good grades too!

mysterior

Arthur McCay
Reaction score
That's a night terror, dude. Go see a doctor (who'll refer you to a psychiatrist).

occasionaly found the answer. this sh*t's called 'waking numbness' or 'sleep palsy'. Anyways it occurs in the rapid eye movement sleep phase or so. More often while sleeping on the back. It goes like this: the brain successfully 'turns off' the physical ability to move but doesn't have time to knock you out. So you're in consciousness, but cannot move. It also includes strong fear, panic, pressed chest and this feeling that somebody is out there. Cherry on top, sometimes there is a feeling that your body's moving whereas it's not.

That explains a lot! So don't freak out, people, if this ever happens to you. :)