Wes Hauch bringing back Alluvial

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
There’s a video for it too:

On first lesson I couldn’t help but miss Merrow’s input but I quickly forgot and it’s growing on me more and more. I suspected they would introduce vocals and glad to see they did. Killer solo from Wes, such a fluent yet aggressive style.

Gnarcade

Reaction score
Hot Damn this new song is fucking bonkers. I really like the first alluvial record as an instrumental album, so I was not sure how I would like it sans Keith and with the addition of vocals. Holy shit is it good though. I can't wait to hear the whole thing.

ArtDecade

Barking Pumpkin
Reaction score
Oy idk. No offense to anyone who likes these vocals, but as a huge fan of The Deep Longing for Annihilation, this might as well be the neighbor kids screaming over it.

trlrky.gif

anomynous

Reaction score
Wes & Keith held those auditions for vocals before the first album so the fact there’s vocals now shouldn’t be surprising.

nsimonsen

Reaction score
New track is sick.
Really made me realise that Wes has such a unique and instantly recognisable sound/feel. Hyped for the record.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Yoooooooo this is everything I wanted out of Alluvial, definitely feels a tad less riffy but it makes sense to leave room for the vocals to float in the mix. Can't wait for the album, this is gonna slam :cheers:

NoodleFace

Delicious Noodles
Reaction score
It sounds very hollow. I can't describe it. I've heard it a lot from Ola and Merrow. Just not my jam, although I can appreciate people like it.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong when I was young I was all about Paul Stanley and his Iceman sigs, But the time has come for someone new to carry the Iceman torch ..non the less a 7! and a talent Like Wes? , I'm sooo down!

Chanson

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong when I was young I was all about Paul Stanley and his Iceman sigs, But the time has come for someone new to carry the Iceman torch ..non the less a 7! and a talent Like Wes? , I'm sooo down!

Not to derail the thread, but it blows my mind that Ibanez is just sitting on the Destroyer and Iceman shapes and basically doing nothing with them currently. With how hot 80s throwback stuff seems to be lately, I'm shocked.