What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Evil Chuck

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
and imagine being around Kerry King when it comes to music. 50 year old man still talking shit about other bands. Dude has only written on album for 30 years. Elitist stuff = Always comes off insecure as hell.
Poor Kerry.

I try to never watch interviews from bands I listen to. I just don't really want to know much about their personal lives. It usually ruins the music for me. In Kerry's case I try to keep in mind that he was like 17 when Slayer formed and 18 or 19 when Show No Mercy was released. He's never had to grow up like a "normal" person.

Doing tons of interviews would require a level of patience I'm not sure I possess. I imagine it's one of the cringiest, most annoying circumstances I could find myself in personally. Getting asked the same questions thousands of times, being asked about bullshit drama, being asked stupid questions that don't make any sense, etc., etc.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
R-1127625-1194276728.png.jpg

Bob Kulick plays great and gives his brother a run for his money. Shows what he is truly capable after being Ace's understudy during the 70s.