What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
I kind of hate Fear Factory choruses after SoaNM but "that riff" in Zero Signal still fucking kills

InHiding

Reaction score
As someone who likes Nu Metal, I’m surprised I’m only now discovering Cold. I blame that ‘Stupid Girl’ song:

I was never really a nu metal fan, but I liked this album a bit. I even had the sig LTD guitar with the spiders. Sold it because the neck width wasn't that good for me. I would still like to have the sig ESP just because of the unique looks.
esp-kelly_hayes-03802.jpg

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
Sonic Excess In It's Purest Form fucking RIPS dude

now this is crush and kill chugging

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
The torture... NEVER stops!

930c9fad1b10b6dcf7da1458936fe592.jpg

(I love how Kerry King loves to talk shit about other bands like W.A.S.P. when early Slayer wishes they'd grow up to become them someday. Not to mention Piper and Holmes were much better guitarists.)

Mathemagician

Reaction score
New Carnifex is out today. It’s like slower BDM with breakdowns. Is this normal? Cause if so I’m gonna have to go through their catalog.

Edit: and imagine being around Kerry King when it comes to music. 50 year old man still talking shit about other bands. Dude has only written on album for 30 years. Elitist stuff = Always comes off insecure as hell.