What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Carl martin plexiranger aquired. This is more for home use, but may see some band time too. Rangemaster side is handy! Plexi side definitely has the “kerrang” and the “wattage” modes for voicing will probably be useful when I test at volume.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
I always found the strat bridge pup slant to be completely backwards to what you'd want. Did Leo have a reason behind the slant?
To my understanding, Leo did things based on form, rather than function. IE, it looks cool so go with that.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
The JJs I ordered from EuroTubes were shipped yesterday and should be here tomorrow. I'm skeptical, as it came from Oregon, but we'll see. Here's to hoping it solves the noise issue I was encountering.

soldierkahn

BAD MAMMA-JAMMA
Contributor
Reaction score
Ive only got one more Fishman rechargeable battery pack to get to end my relationship with 9v batteries forever. Oh the loooong trail of dead batteries ive left in my wake.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
OT, but I honestly miss that "I've found it" feeling of having good tone and just fruitful tone exploring in general. It's like taking a piss you didn't even know you were holding, but like an exciting one like where you can use it to shoot down the gnats.

Now I just use the corresponding price tier meta for my style- metal. It' ain't much or original, but it's a tone.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like I never fully love what I have in the moment, then sell it, then listen to old recordings Inmade with that gear and think “damn that sounded great what was I thinking?”
Listen to the recordings before ya list!

Shask

Reaction score
The JJs I ordered from EuroTubes were shipped yesterday and should be here tomorrow. I'm skeptical, as it came from Oregon, but we'll see. Here's to hoping it solves the noise issue I was encountering.
I ordered 2 things from Sweetwater at the same time, one came today, and the other has a note of "it is late and we will tell you when it moves" notice on the web tracker. Lol. Weird.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
I ordered 2 things from Sweetwater at the same time, one came today, and the other has a note of "it is late and we will tell you when it moves" notice on the web tracker. Lol. Weird.
Weird. What'd you order.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Installed the power tubes (JJ 6L6GC, ECC803S). Hopefully this will solve my noise issues I was experiencing. Fingers crossed.