What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
Aqua Puss' delay time isn't long enough, so I'm returning it and ordering an Ibanez ES-2 on friday

col

blah.
Reaction score
Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 for 2 extra inputs through s/pdif for drum recording. :) (Using Steinberg MR816 as the main interface).

Update: It's bit of a pain to set it up for operation like this. You need to install the control software for the focusrite, connect the interface to your computer and in the control software route the inputs to the s/pdif outputs, set the clock source to s/pdif and save the settings into the hardware. Then it'll work without being connected to a computer. So it's not plug and play to work as a standalone mic pre a/d converter. Just to let anyone know who's considering it for this.

Reaction score

decrepittom

Reaction score
Wireless system and in ear monitors, both of which I know very little about. Gonna have to do some research

I also assume that when I do get those, I should finally invest in a road case, maybe even one for the cab.

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
Aqua Puss' delay time isn't long enough, so I'm returning it and ordering an Ibanez ES-2 on friday

SO MUCH FOR THIS.

I need a decent electric acoustic for an upcoming gig, so an Ibanez AEF30E in transparent purple it is. I found one for $200 on the GC used site, so I'm gonna go for that.

The delay can wait, I do have my POD for crazy delay stuff, I just sorta wanted a dedicated analog delay just because. Eventually I'll just get Supa Puss and be done with it.

SO YEAH Ibanez AEF30E in purple, looks sexy as hell. Hopefully sounds and feels as nice.

After that, I'm hoping to get some sort of short-scale non-superstrat for Drop D, as that's quickly become a favorite tuning of mine. Right now a vintage black EC-1000 is at the top of the list, as my student has one, and I love the thing.

Omura

Reaction score
Wireless system and in ear monitors, both of which I know very little about. Gonna have to do some research

I also assume that when I do get those, I should finally invest in a road case, maybe even one for the cab.

All I can say is, Do NOT go with JH Audio, I did. I was sent a broken set, had to pay to return, it was 'repaired' came back to me just as broken as when I sent them, I contacted them again, this time they paid for shipping and actually fixed them. Wasted an extra 3 months in order to get me a working product. I wish I'd had a good experience with them, but alas not.
Good luck with your research dude.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score

interested...

post up any findings.

dedsouth333

That one dude...
Reaction score
GASing for IRT-Studio + 2x12 cab. any recommended 2x12 cab for price between $200-$450?

My IRT Studio sounds huge through my Recto 2x12. You should be able to find one used for around $400. Other than that I guess Avatar or something. :shrug:

I'm not that great when it comes to cabs. I got my aforementioned Recto and never looked back, haha.

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
Got an LTD ST-203 coming in tomorrow along with a CBS Fender strat neck later in the week......partscaster time. Gotta find a Hipshot bridge...I think they're like $60 on MF so that'll get snagged.....it looks from the photos that someone already upgraded the pickups so we'll have to see if I need some.

geese_com

Reaction score
I have saved up the money for a Vigier Shawn Lane. I just need to find a used one so that I buy it!

1b4n3z

Reaction score
1b4n3z said:
A WGS speaker most likely, but which one: Vet30 or Retro30? Wouldn't mind great articulation and bright bite to it. Gonna pair it up with a '88 Celestion G12H100 I have around somewhere.

Well a guy sold his Celestion V30 for €30 so I just had to grab that one, WGS next time! (I need a small but vicious amp still, though)

Omura

Reaction score
just got an Ibanez rg752fx in subterranean purple from a guy that bought it a month ago, played it once, put it back in the case as they recieved a custom shop guitar just a few days after getting it, I'm paying 2/3rds the new price for what is pretty much brand new, stoked :D
Gonna pick that up tomorrow, then next on the list in either a tc electronic nova system, or if I don't get that it will be an xotic sp compressor and tc ditto looper, and a nice, but simple delay pedal.
Incoming NGD's :]

Latest posts