What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

Reaction score
image.jpg

So, I have just installed one of these into one of my twin guitars just for the fun to test it out. Guess I'll have to get another one soon. new textures to play with = GOOD CLEAN FUN. Suitable for those without much storage space and need for different tones..

FYI - these are thought to be used with STRAT SSS or HSS guitars, but I managed to get it working as needed on an HH. The folks there were super helpful with my questions.

... also, this is my lame excuse not to buy more guitars, so I can squeeze and max out different tones from one guitar and with the wife consent bonus.

This is my second installment of their products, the first one being a 3x3-05 toggle type switch. They are both awesome and I'll get more for my other guitars. Super fun to play with...

Last edited:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Got my strat set up and checked over by my tech. Now I know it plays great *and* has no issues.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
Black pearloid pickguard, locking tuners, and probably a good old reliable Pegasus/Sentient set for the Ibanez GRG7221M I snagged on impulse because I liked the color.
Im super impressed by it. Impossibly good fret work for the price, nice weight and balance, and as a bonus the maple fretboard even has a slight flame throughout(picture below) I didn’t expect a Chinese Gio to be better than my last Indo Ibby has out of the box, but here we are. Biggest gripes I have is the pickups obviously are mud city and the fretboard has some black gunky buildup in a couple places that need cleaning. 9CA8771A-2892-434D-A44B-F1566B2CFB8D.jpeg

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
Black pearloid pickguard, locking tuners, and probably a good old reliable Pegasus/Sentient set for the Ibanez GRG7221M I snagged on impulse because I liked the color.
Im super impressed by it. Impossibly good fret work for the price, nice weight and balance, and as a bonus the maple fretboard even has a slight flame throughout(picture below) I didn’t expect a Chinese Gio to be better than my last Indo Ibby has out of the box, but here we are. Biggest gripes I have is the pickups obviously are mud city and the fretboard has some black gunky buildup in a couple places that need cleaning. View attachment 78172

Ive been eyeing this model as well

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I use to have one of those. They sound pretty good (ok) quality-wise. Really good for the price.
I had another idea in mind, and it would involve a custom-made pedal. But this would probably be like half the price and will get the job done for sure.

c7spheres

GuitArtist
Reaction score
I had another idea in mind, and it would involve a custom-made pedal. But this would probably be like half the price and will get the job done for sure.
I never used it with pedals I used it back when I was parallel mixing my guitar synth modules and preamp's etc. So only with those type line levels. Not sure how it would handle pedal stuff. Worth a try though.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
87861088_3064299253614204_5666657628458057728_o.jpg

Finally got the 3 Dimarzios for the RG fretless project. This should be home to daddy next week. :D

e055b22bb0bcd34c877f2c58739c66f3-480-80.jpg

Also got this coming. Long overdue since I've been wanting one for ages as a studio tool.

r33per

Reaction score
Got a Fulltone Clyde Deluxe coming through from Reverb. The Dunlop 535Q has done well, but want to try something different.