What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
Do old v-amps and pod beans like pedals (ODs or compressors) in the input or is that a no no

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MoistTowelette

Reaction score
That's awesome... there have been some crazy prices showing up on there, missed an EVH 100S for $1259 at the end of last week (it listed and sold between 2 checks of the listings)
oof I can understand some old boomer selling his old mesa to GC but dude probably only got like $700 for a stealth 100

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do old v-amps and pod beans like pedals (ODs or compressors) in the input or is that a no no

It's all about context. A comp or an instrument level preamp would be fine, but slamming the front end with like an HM2 or something will just be artifact city.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
It's all about context. A comp or an instrument level preamp would be fine, but slamming the front end with like an HM2 or something will just be artifact city.

indiana-jones-unsure.gif

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Candy apple red Strat body, neck plate and bolts, 6 point Wilkinson bridge, locking Fender tuners, EMG DG20, black DiMarzio Cliplock ends. I have a 22 fret maple neck that is in need of a guitar, so I want to build a David Gilmour esque strat.

Gmork

Reaction score
Just got this awesome little 20w peavey vss20 amp/1x10 full stack!!
James brown built the vss20 from an audition chorus combo!

Im loving it as a pedal platform practice rig. Running the depth finder to add a bit of oomph, Sounds great and the built in real stereo chorus is SUPER rad!

Must be pretty rare because id never heard of/seen one until a couple months ago and im a pretty hardcore peavey fanboy.

It looks even smalller in person, its so cute lol. These are from late 80s/early 90s, peavey was WAAAY ahead of the curve with mini stacks!!

(close up pic not mine)
vss20 jpg sm (20230620054309).jpgrcky1s2smiuuafnkxgqw.jpg

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Much to the annoyance of @HeHasTheJazzHands I played my jazzmaster and my tele and while the contours of the jazzmaster rule I had more fun with the tele. So definitely leaning towards thinline at the moment. "Subject to change" as they say..