What's your listening setup? How do you enjoy music?

• Thread starter Yash94
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Yash94

Emperor V
Reaction score
This question has often come up to me, how do others enjoy their music, since all I've done all my life is listen through any earphones that came with my phone or MP3 players. And recently upgraded to the Shure SRH840. And I've never really enjoyed music through big or loud systems or speakers.
How do you enjoy listening to the music you love? What's your setup?

Here's mine

LG G7 ThinQ (the phone has some DAC, and it does sound better than some other phones) into whatever earphones or headphones I have, the Shure SRH840 is my luxury experience when I am home

OR

PreSonus AudioBox iTwo driving the Shures, which sounds cleaner I suppose. Post pictures if you've got any speakers or players or systems! Would be happy to see

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Phone through Bluetooth. Oneplus 5T through Bose Sound Sport or my car's speakers. Nothing spectacular but I rip my CDs to 256 kbs or something higher resolution. I haven't been able to tell much of a difference between FLAC files and high res mp3 files, but that may be due to the set up.