Whitechapel Megathread: All things Whitechapel!

• Thread starter AlexWadeWC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kylendm

Electrical Mercenary
Reaction score
Yeah I went into best buy to pickup another hard drive for my computer because I didn't feel like waiting for shipping. Ended up only walking out with the CD since it was only $7.99 lol. Totally worth it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

starslight

Gimme that wheat!
Reaction score
$7.99!!??

Even if you take illegal download out of the equation, with prices like that for new releases no wonder bands aren't making any money.

I always assume that a band's going to see almost none of the money I pay for their music. I buy to show support for their art--don't know what good it really does, but it's something.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
The new album is quite pristine. It doesn't top the self-titled for me. But I does top 90% of new heavy albums i have heard in a long time.

Can't wait for 5/25. These tunes will be Huge live :)

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
^Post 666! Haha

But seriously, congrats, Whitechapel! Truly deserved.

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
I love the album and I like many of you here have been listening to Whitechapel since the very beginning. So happy for you guys with the billboard top 10 Alex!

It's all very well deserved and you guys have worked incredibly hard to make it this far.

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the nice comments! I've been posting here for quite a while now and it's awesome to see the support for us from my fellow seven stringers. We busted our ass writing recording and promoting this record and with the help from our amazing fans purchasing the CD we charted at #10 on the Billboard Top 200. For an "extreme metal" band without clean singing it's a pretty crazy feat and we're all very humbled that our fans helped us get this far. Can't wait to see where this record takes us in our career!

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
^It's a damn crazy feat. Really happy for you dudes!

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Excuse my triple post (needs a bump anyway, seems people missed the video :p ), but um.... I was so disappointed that the tour wasn't coming here to Vegas, then my job was moving me to Seattle, and now that has switched to Charlotte NC... i will be there before the show! Woo!

Will be my first Whitechapel show. The amount of stoked I am is not measurable, as I am truly obsessed with Our Endless War.

:metal: :metal: :metal:

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
"Worship The Digital Age" Official Video

Favorite song. :metal:

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Soooooo excited for the show tomorrow!

Edit: Errr... Today. Did not realize it was nearly 6:15am.

katsumura78

Reaction score
That video was badass ! Still have the new album on repeat in my car and especially in the gym.