Why are you happy right now?

A-Branger

Reaction score
That's awesome man! Perry seems like a great guy to work with and from what I know of you from your postings here, it seems like you'd make a great fit. Super excited for you man, that sounds like a killer upgrade.
thanks bro :D Im really looking forward to it

A-Branger

Reaction score
as the "30s is like 20's with money" LOL

I had money at 29/30.... then I spend the next 3-4 years "broke".. or earning jsut enough to get me by till on my 34 when I found a good job again

30s is nothing, everything is in your mind. I always laugh at people when they say "Im to old for this".... you do yourself!, stop worrying about what your family/friends/society tells you to do. Not everyone has the same path in life, and the only thing you can do is to enjoy the ride while it last. My best friends here were I live are 35/28/23/20 yrs old, and I still enojy hanging out, and drinking and party. I jsut need to adjust the amount of what I drink/eat and Im fine

I spend my 35 bday on a pool full of inflatable toys with my friends. Did I saw myself 5-10 yrs ago doing that?.... nope.... but who cares. Yes I have friends with houses, 2nd-3rd cars, 2-3 babies ect ect. But they choose a different path in life than me. And I wouldnt cahnge mine. Because the freedoms I allow myself to do, and career choices and being single and all that, I have been able to enoy stuff and be in places that would make my friend with his house and 2 babies fully jealous. Same way Im jealous of his car and bank account lol

honestly 30's is nothing. As long as you take care of your body you would be fine. Ive been more fit than a 23yr old, and been able to do more stuff and be more active and positive and enjoy more stuff than that person. And at the end of the day I ahve much more experiences and memories to remember too... so whos "too old for that?" again?

Do the things that YOU like the way that YOU want them to be. You are alone, so learn how to be alone, dont let anyone stop you from doing that thing you watn to do. True happiness is to adapt and enjoy the things you have right now. Life is too short, so go up trow your hands in the air and enjoy the ride while it last

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Second extremely productive weekend in a row working on my house. Had plenty of help from my gf, her dad, and my dad and with outdoor temperatures being around 10 C there was no problem cutting plywood outside. Last weekend put in a subfloor in what will be mine and my gf's shared office, finished putting in the new vinyl floor throughout the week and the quarter round around the baseboards. Got the entire kitchen floor ripped out and a new subfloor in today and yesterday. Now we can take our time and put the new floor in the kitchen now that it's nice and even. This is the last big job we wanted to do on the house so everything else is relatively small-time and we can do at our own pace. I'm sore as all unholy fuck but I'm happy we're getting a lot of work done.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
Just got the Mustang from my profile pic back from the shop getting the pickups swapped. I'm smiling like an 8-year old who discovered his first boner. This guitar sounds like an absolute monster now. :D

ThePhilosopher

Reason User
Reaction score
After two days of driving; I've finally gotten settled DC. If anyone has suggestions of places to check out (aside from all the tourist-y, I've never been to DC things) let me know.

KnightBrolaire

SSO's unofficial pickup tester
Reaction score
finally getting some good tones out of my mesa f100. It's a totally different amp from the f30 as far as controls go. It feels much more modern sounding.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
I ordered a new Thinsulate mattress (or mattress pad according to google translate) around xmas, and finally got to pick it up yesterday. Our previous one was the best one Ikea sells, but it was the wrong size for our bed (the bed is 180x200cm and the mattress 160x200) so there's been a 20cm gap on my side for the last 2 years :lol: It was also almost 10 years old. It was ok when sleeping normally, but when our daughter also wants to get in there, the extra 20cm is definitely needed (she sleeps very restlessly and keeps spinning around and kicking me in the nuts etc). Can't remember when I'd slept as well as I did last night :)

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
In the last month I've scored 2 Kramers (not Gibson models), 2 USA Custom shops and a Blackmachine yesterday on Reverb! That Blackmachine should be with me soon..let see if these babies live up to all the hype!

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Sure. I've already posted one of the Kramers...it's gone for a refin now. I'll do NGD's for the others real soon and after the honeymoon period is over. Looking forward to this Blackmachine...you'll get a no frills review from me plus I have some big hitters here to compare it to....:mrburns:

KnightBrolaire

SSO's unofficial pickup tester
Reaction score
Sure. I've already posted one of the Kramers...it's gone for a refin now. I'll do NGD's for the others real soon and after the honeymoon period is over. Looking forward to this Blackmachine...you'll get a no frills review from me plus I have some big hitters here to compare it to....:mrburns:
I expect a thorough crucifying of it if it doesn't hold up to your daemoness.