Why are you happy right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metal_Webb

Needs more strings
Reaction score
Decided to dedicate some time towards playing the tin whistles again; learning songs from the N64 era Legend of Zelda games :D

On the same note, found out that the Gerudo Valley theme was in the key of A. Means I'll *have* to buy a new whistle to play it properly. Only thing with tin whistles is that once you get below a Bb the price rises exponentially (most are a soprano D). One of these days I'll be able to justify spending the $120 on a decent low D.

Demiurge

Reaction score
Still on vacation, so I was able to enjoy the holiday with work as the furthest thing from my mind.
Just ordered a Carvin DC600, mostly underwritten by all the overtime at the above-mentioned work.
Snowing/sleeting/grossing outside, so there is no good reason to go outside or do anything other than play guitar.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
Just got back from "ban land" Have no idea what I did wrong lol. I have never been banned from a forum ever....weird.

Anyway, happy to be back.

Murmel

Reaction score
Because I went for a fika with one of my good friends. I also met some people on town I haven't talked to in a long time while waiting for her.
The Walking Dead is so fucking good.
I finally found a nice, brown jeans belt, been looking forever.
Bought new underwear.
Found a red oxford shirt to try on to see if the colour looks decent on me, and it does.

texshred777

Reaction score
Because I traded my Xbox w/ defective DVD drive in for a new Xbox(bundled wth Forza 4 and Skyrim) for $100 out of pocket. Did have to get a data transfer cable for $20( which was a pain to find.).

Downloading Skyrim right now.

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Just finished a hectic frustrating shift at work, to come outside to a perfect breeze set for a nice walk home with the company of Joshua Redman's 'Freedom in the groove'.

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Snowboarded in the mountains all day yesterday, came home, met up with awesome girl at party I haven't seen in awhile, caught up for about 4 hours, went home with her, woke up, snow everywhere outside...good ass day :lol:

Valserp

Only plays 1 string
Reaction score
Played a gig in a full club yesterday.(140 people - might be breadcrums for most of the guys here, but it's awesome for me :) )
I've been working more and not playing any pc games(read: wasting time and feeling like a useless turd for it) for the past month.
My job is tightly related to music and I don't even have the proper education.
I own 2 guitars that I find very special and I still love playing them.
I play in 3 bands, managing to be productive.
I am planning to buy a Fender Blacktop Tele and an Epiphone Robb Flynn this year and the thought of it makes me warm and fuzzy on the inside.
I have started singing more and am getting better at it day by day.
My interests towards production, mixing and mastering are starting to warm up again.
Writing this list makes me feel good, because I am pretty harsh towards myself and now, by reading it, it seems that I may have something going :)

Arsenal12

nub
Reaction score
An insanely hot 22yr old girl hit me up on fb today.. we chatted most of the day. I had msged her on fb weeks ago seeing if she wanted to get a drink sometime and she was like yea that'd be cool but nothing came of it. I just want to FIND OUT. Damn this girl is hot.