Why Doesn't MTV Play Music Anymore?

• Thread starter SenorDingDong
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

piggins411

Reaction score
Oh yeah I saw this a while back. It's fantastic. Plus I love 5SF so by extension I love this guy

RevelGTR

Reaction score
This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
I grew up on MTV and I can remember how it all happened. TRL, Jesse, and the reality dramas brought it down. .... MTV.

foxyfluff

Reaction score
No, this is a video that used to be played back in the day....I couldn't stop watching!!! Hahahaha

Face not so much....but legs for daaaaaays!!!!!!

I think i remember that MTV also had Motley Crue,AC/DC and such back then,in addition to the video you posted.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
I think i remember that MTV also had Motley Crue,AC/DC and such back then,in addition to the video you posted.

Oh yeah they did but not nearly as much of the pop stuff like Duran Duran, Huey Lewis and stuff like that. That's why Head Bangers ball was invented and at one time was the best TV show on the planet!:yesway:

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
No, this is a video that used to be played back in the day....I couldn't stop watching!!! Hahahaha

Face not so much....but legs for daaaaaays!!!!!!

I love Dale Bozzio. She was ....ing crazy, and she makes Lady Gaga look like a normal girl, despite Gaga's virtually endless attempts to emulate her.

KevHo

Reaction score
I can remember a time when you could at least tune into MTV2 for videos. Now all you ever see is Teen Moms and awful reality TV.

Jes

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
Same with TLC and OLN. What do disgusting people have to do with learning, and what the hell do ghosts have to do with the outdoors

Im starting to watch more and more Canadian TV.

foxyfluff

Reaction score
Oh yeah they did but not nearly as much of the pop stuff like Duran Duran, Huey Lewis and stuff like that. That's why Head Bangers ball was invented and at one time was the best TV show on the planet!:yesway:

I remember Head Bangers ball as well. It seemed it always drove my late father nuts when that program came on.

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
Headbangers Ball is what first exposed me to Mastodon with Blood and Thunder oh so many years ago.

User Name

Banned
Reaction score
"hello is this the check office? i would like to write a check to myself.... for a whole shit ton of money"

....ing hilarious