YouTube ordered to reveal its viewers

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Viacom,

I understand that you're new to this whole interweb/technology thing, so let me help you out.

1. It's called "THE INTERNET". If you're reading this, you're on it.
2. No, Al Gore did NOT invent it.
3. If you *really* want to get your hands on something that people watch, sign that Kiera chick from Argentina with the great ass. Her least viewed video has more hits than Dokken's entire video catalog. Her only competition has been Justin Timberlake, and he's still hundreds of thousands of hits behind her (Spinal Tap pun FULLY intended).
4. When you do put videos up on YouTube, include 'boobs' and 'ass' as tags. Even then, you will end up *way* down on the list of most popular clips.
5. Going after YouTube and sites like it to get IP numbers and "non-personal information" is *not* the way to score points with consumers or the public. It makes me not want to watch "Rock Of Love 17"* or buy any of the products you advertise.

Those are the basics.
If you have any other questions, please don't ask. Just stop doing what you're doing. TIP: when you find yourself in a massive hole, stop digging.

Have a nice day.

- Kevan

*= I've yet to make it through an entire episode of "Rock Of Love" without putting a bullet into my TV. Please stop airing that show so I can stop blowing money on TVs. Thanks.

Kevan wins the thread. :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
Insane...... :noway: What next, I cant watch a video without someone wanting to know when and who I am watching it? Pathetic.

kristallin

punk'd
Reaction score
I for one bow to our corporate overlords. May shareholder interests continue to supercede things like freedom and democracy in the name of fascism. Hail Viacom! :noway:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Viacom,

I understand that you're new to this whole interweb/technology thing, so let me help you out.

1. It's called "THE INTERNET". If you're reading this, you're on it.
2. No, Al Gore did NOT invent it.
3. If you *really* want to get your hands on something that people watch, sign that Kiera chick from Argentina with the great ass. Her least viewed video has more hits than Dokken's entire video catalog. Her only competition has been Justin Timberlake, and he's still hundreds of thousands of hits behind her (Spinal Tap pun FULLY intended).
4. When you do put videos up on YouTube, include 'boobs' and 'ass' as tags. Even then, you will end up *way* down on the list of most popular clips.
5. Going after YouTube and sites like it to get IP numbers and "non-personal information" is *not* the way to score points with consumers or the public. It makes me not want to watch "Rock Of Love 17"* or buy any of the products you advertise.

Those are the basics.
If you have any other questions, please don't ask. Just stop doing what you're doing. TIP: when you find yourself in a massive hole, stop digging.

Have a nice day.

- Kevan

*= I've yet to make it through an entire episode of "Rock Of Love" without putting a bullet into my TV. Please stop airing that show so I can stop blowing money on TVs. Thanks.

Holy shit, dude! :rofl:

Nouman6

Reaction score
I hope Viacom knows who their messing with :eek:

There's a ton google can do to hurt them, I mean they practically own the internet.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
I hope Viacom knows who their messing with :eek:

There's a ton google can do to hurt them, I mean they practically own the internet.

Things just got interesting! :D

Who's the lesser of two evils here?

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
It's your system it played fine for me. That or his complete inability to flip the bird properly. We need Quigley to show him how it's done. :fawk:

3.jpg