Zelda as a Protagonist?

• Thread starter BlackMastodon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
First let's start off by saying this isn't actually something in development (unfortunately). Sorry if I got you excited. :lol:

There's been a few fan made ideas for Zelda games in the past while but this one I thought was really fucking cool.

What if Zelda Was the Hero Rescuing Prince Link? - Cheezburger

There was another one not too long ago about following Zelda while she is in hiding with the Sheikah while Link is frozen in the Temple of Time for 7 years during OoT.

I personally think that either one of these as a game that focuses on stealth and agile fighting gameplay would be hella tits. And Zelda being the protagonist would just kind of go really well with the theme.

So, thoughts? I can only hope that stuff like this gets enough attention where Nintendo would actually consider doing something like it, but until then I guess I can dream.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
What if Zelda was a girl?

troll-in-the-dungeon-o.gif

:wub:

Actually I think it would be really cool if they went with the theme of Zelda as a Sheikah while Link was trapped in the Sacred Realm for those 7 years. Basing it on stealth and silent assassination would kick so much ass. Just to up the ante some, make it a bit more "mature" in its content and of course make it 3D with interactive environments.

Oh god, I'm actually drooling at the thought of this... :nuts:

Reaction score
troll-in-the-dungeon-o.gif

:wub:

Actually I think it would be really cool if they went with the theme of Zelda as a Sheikah while Link was trapped in the Sacred Realm for those 7 years. Basing it on stealth and silent assassination would kick so much ass. Just to up the ante some, make it a bit more "mature" in its content and of course make it 3D with interactive environments.

Oh god, I'm actually drooling at the thought of this... :nuts:

The Elder Scrolls: Hyrule?

ncfiala

Silence you bastard
Reaction score
Thank the gods I never played that. :lol: Too young for Sega CDI anyway.

Actually, the CD-i was made by Magnavox/Phillips. I got one just to play the three Zelda and two Mario games that were made for it and they are all truly horrible. I'm a big video game collector though. I wouldn't recommend anyone shell out the cash for this stuff (unless you're a collector) because it is really bad.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
^Would give me a reason to play my 3DS. :lol: Still waiting for a Major'a Mask remake for it....

Some day...

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Actually, the CD-i was made by Magnavox/Phillips. I got one just to play the three Zelda and two Mario games that were made for it and they are all truly horrible. I'm a big video game collector though. I wouldn't recommend anyone shell out the cash for this stuff (unless you're a collector) because it is really bad.

You sir, are truly a brave soul to own those 3 Zelda hellspawns. :thepope: :rofl: