Zimbloth's Halloween Show Pic Story (56k? You're in Sasha Mitchell's Entourage.)

• Thread starter zimbloth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
And still, the mysterious Zimbloth shall never reveal his vsage! Will he ever reveal his identity? Or will he forevermore live in the land between light and dark, flitting between the shadows and erdaciating crime with tr00 br00t4l riffage?

Hahaha, I can always count on you for the grimmest responses this side of Mordland :metal:

I showed up in one of Chris' picstories not too long ago.

HP Lovethrash. :lol: That's awesome (and Naren might appreciate that as well).

Welcome, and a :dio: to your wicked name.

I tell him all the time: best nickname ever :lol: Makes me laugh constantly.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
There's no mystery to Zimbloth.

sm_mcmillan_jeff_soda_popinski.jpg

There ya go! ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
You have a box on stage just for your left foot and footswitch?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
You have a box on stage just for your left foot and footswitch?

Haha, yes. I take that everywhere just in case there's no monitors to lean on. When you're playing flying V type guitars, it really makes things easier. I could be fine without it, but again, much easier w/ it. The footswitch could have been on the floor, was just trying to make the most out of a cramped stage :)

You can take the man out of the foot on monitor, but you cannot take the foot on monitor out of the man,

Absolutely, you know how it is :metal:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
He's a goof, he just LOOKS serious. I refer to him when the topic of a piece of gear he uses comes up, ie: "my bandmate uses a Mesa C90 cab and it rules".

I deem you false for not dragging him onto the site. :fawk:

Haha, yes. I take that everywhere just in case there's no monitors to lean on. When you're playing flying V type guitars, it really makes things easier. I could be fine without it, but again, much easier w/ it. The footswitch could have been on the floor, was just trying to make the most out of a cramped stage :)
:agreed:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I deem you false for not dragging him onto the site. :fawk:

:agreed:

He's been on the site for years, has some posts :) He's more of a lurker though. His username here is Abaddon or something.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
"4. Yes." :lol:

Awesome, dude. You need to tell me when you guys next play out (especially if that blonde chick will be there :wub:).

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
"4. Yes." :lol:

Awesome, dude. You need to tell me when you guys next play out (especially if that blonde chick will be there :wub:).

Will do :) We currently are getting our badass new bass player acclimated with our set. Once he's up to speed we'll be booking a lot of shows :metal:

Yeah she comes to all our shows, shouldn't be a problem ;)

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
... and that's why i really don't like V-shaped guitars. If you have to sit weird or prop a foot up on something just to play it comfortably, it's fashion over function.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't need to prop it up, it just is more comfortable for some stuff. With Strat shapes, I absolutely must prop them up to play higher on the neck. They are completely uncomfortable to me.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I don't need to prop it up, it just is more comfortable for some stuff. With Strat shapes, I absolutely must prop them up to play higher on the neck. They are completely uncomfortable to me.

Right, it's plenty of comfortable standing or sitting. It's just MORE comfortable doing in that way :)

poisonelvis

windowlicker
Contributor
Reaction score
+1 on the blond,:woohoo: you look like you guys rocked it,can't wait for some video!!!!(side note if you can get the blond to wear some rollerskates,it would fulfill my rollergirl fantasy)