Zombie spalted maple Blackdroid for the win!

• Thread starter metalvince333
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jbcrazy

Reaction score
If I ever go to orange county? did you order another custom or a h6?

Well a custom H6. Haha :) I am still deciding on the exact look. Headstock mostly. Your build has me second guessing. I was gonna do 3x3 a side similar to my H7. But... hmm. Its tough. I had a custom headstock more in line with yours, and seeing yours makes me lean back again.

Probably will flip a coin.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
:yesway: nice axe man. glad to see the zombie still there after the p/u route. i wondered if it would be when i first started reading this thread. dont put any p/u rings on it either.

cant wait to see it finished

SD83

Reaction score
Amazing guitar. I can hardly imagine how much better it looks if one was to see it in person...

metalvince333

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Amazing guitar. I can hardly imagine how much better it looks if one was to see it in person...
Ill try to do a video that does it justice but I wont be the first one to..We all know that Patrick is gonna post a video of it just to make me and everyone go a little crazier:lol:

Theres a good chance Ill have it for a photoshoot too so it should be better than my 10megapixel fujitits cam

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
Daaaamn! So nice.

The guitar that Brian Bowes is building for me also has a spalted maple top, ziricote board and reversed headstock. Needless to say, you have excellent taste :lol:

Daiephir

likes peanut butter
Reaction score
You might?:squint:

yeah sure man!:lol:

Well you know how it is, it's depends on whether or not I pass my driving exam at the SAAQ tomorrow, because I dont think any of my parents wants to transport me anywhere anymore. :lol:

And Jeff, you should know, we [quebec-borns] are awesome and have quite good taste in everything.

metalvince333

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Well you know how it is, it's depends on whether or not I pass my driving exam at the SAAQ tomorrow, because I dont think any of my parents wants to transport me anywhere anymore. :lol:

And Jeff, you should know, we [quebec-borns] are awesome and have quite good taste in everything.

You should pass the SAAQ test if you stay our of the SAQ :lol: (QC inside joke)

btw being Quebec born doesnt mean anything.. Simple Plan could play a stadium show tomorrow night and it would be sold out... funny enough my framus was owned by Jeff Stinco of SP :lol:

Daiephir

likes peanut butter
Reaction score
:lol: My driving instructor made that joke all the time.

Well my point exactly, they might not be to our taste and we might find them to be quite gay sometimes (no offense to any of you guys around here) but them being from quebec makes them awesome somehow, that's why they can book stadiums (cause quite frankly, the music sucks IMO)

BTW, did you or did you not get the RG yet?

metalvince333

Gear Whore
Reaction score
:lol: My driving instructor made that joke all the time.

Well my point exactly, they might not be to our taste and we might find them to be quite gay sometimes (no offense to any of you guys around here) but them being from quebec makes them awesome somehow, that's why they can book stadiums (cause quite frankly, the music sucks IMO)

BTW, did you or did you not get the RG yet?
Not yet but Ill call em back tomorrow.I have to make sure I dont have to wait for the next paycheck when the blacky is ready so I dont mind too much right now..and I have a feeling that the comparison between both will make me not wanna play the rg :wallbash:

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
haha thanks! Is Brian working on it right now?

Yeah. He started working on it last year in November or so, but all of his builds got put on hold until July 1st of this year, due to some personal issues. As of right now, it's just a spalted maple and korina RGA body blank.

metalvince333

Gear Whore
Reaction score
QFT! Especially when it comes to music, beer and women :yesway::lol:
haha yeah im trying to teach the magic of good beers to Coors light spoiled friends, so far so good! At least my bandmates know what good stuff is:lol:

I just turned 18 and exept for foufs I never went anywhere else yet, anywhere I should? Do you know any good micro Brewery in mtl? foufs is good to get drunk but damn.. I hate molson and it's always the cheap beer of the day anytime I go there:lol:

metalvince333

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Ohhh and by the way...SPD! Sexy pickup day!

photo408d.jpg
hufschmid7string1small.jpg

Cant wait to see them on the guitar...and freakin play them! Finally my dream of a neck pickup is becoming reality!

Latest posts