Zone of the Enders

• Thread starter feilong29
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

feilong29

Reaction score
Anyone play and love these games as much as I did? How about the movie? I hear they are making an HD release too! I might have to get that, along with Metal Gear Solid and Ico... I hope they make another Z.O.E. game though.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cheap Poison

Reaction score
I played the 2 ps2 games.
They were pretty alrighty, just too short for me to call em really amazing.
but i certainly had fun with them.

For some reason i always thought the gba one(s) were more interesting.

I also think i remember an anime... but had no idea there was a film.

soliloquy

Reaction score
no idea about the film
but i only played the first one on ps2 and loved it. i couldn't find the second game ANYWHERE. online they were being sold for some 80 dollars more than what their retail price should have been, so i'm not buying that!

i'm waiting for the HD release as well. wonder why its taking so long.

and i'm surprised they are doing an HD release for it as to me, the game was more of a cult classic. hardly anyone played or heard of the games.

feilong29

Reaction score
Ya I didn't get why it wasn't more popular... I think I discovered it as a demo from Metal Gear Solid or something. But I think I still have both games. I found the 2nd one used for cheap back in the day. You should watch the movie though... it's REALLY good!

OH, and ya, the games were really short!

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Got both the PS2 games. Both games were indeed too short, but I really had fun with The 2nd Runner. Despite this, I'm still getting the HD versions. :D And I loved the Gradius references too.

ZOE: 2167 IDOLO was the movie (1 hour OVA to be exact). It was a prequel to the entire ZOE universe. Basically it gives some background on most of what's going on, particularly Viola's story. Dolores i was the anime series.

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
Fuck. Yes. I'm getting the HD when it comes out.

abadonae

This Fury Reborn
Reaction score
i played the first one for ps2, campaign wasnt that great but once you were able to play 1 on 1 with another player it got interestering, the view point was a bit annoying as the 2nd player would be miles away but it was fun none the less :)

broj15

Reaction score
Absolutely love this series. I have the first one for PS2 and was planning on picking up the second until i realized how much it was going for (around $30 USD for a like new condition complete copy) so i decided to buy the HD collection for PS3. Can Anyone comment on the ZOE title that was released on GBA?

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
The GBA game was awesome. Really fun tactics type gameplay and an interesting story. I'd definitely pick it up if I were you, if you're considering it I mean. :yesway:

The HD collection's out?!?

broj15

Reaction score
Not completely out but I was able to pre order it with a tentative release date. When u say tactics game play do you mean like grid based tactics like final fantasy tactics or disgaea? If so ill get on eBay and buy it tonight.