7 String V Thread

• Thread starter vampiregenocide
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Robrecht

Overall weird person
Reaction score
I know only one of them is strictly speaking a V, but I sure do love my pointy family.

Ds5thvj.jpg

Actually, with a little imagination, this picture spells: "W-Z-V(upside down)-X"! :eek:

adIlD3i.jpg

Oh, and worry not, fellow pointy guitar lovers: each of those precious tips was lovingly placed on a small piece of cardboard to protect them from the coarse paving stones of my terrace.

owj

Reaction score
Hi guys! Just wanna ask if anyone have any experience on the ESP LTD V307????

Robrecht

Overall weird person
Reaction score
Hi guys! Just wanna ask if anyone have any experience on the ESP LTD V307????

Yep, and I love it. It's my main axe. I switched the EMG's for Seymour Duncan Blackouts because I prefer their sound, but that's a matter of taste. It's a great guitar. Light and well balanced, no neck dive at all, perfect neck profile. After almost a year, everything I wrote in my NGD still stands.

CAPTAIN SARG

Reaction score
Stef from Deftones' Vs:

stef-white-v.jpg

stef-black-v.jpg

There's another one on the ESP CS gallery, but the image isn't loading for me, but from what I can see it looks pretty badass.

I believe these guitars belong to Devin Townsend from the Strapping Young Lad days

KGINDI7

Reaction score
This is my dream V 7, (actually I am a little confused which one among the two.)
One of these will be my next build..

AND

forshagesan

Reaction score
Always wanted one of those Jackson Rhoades 7's with the reverse headstock. Aesthetically perfect. You used to be able to get them for next to nothing

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
This is my dream V 7, (actually I am a little confused which one among the two.)
One of these will be my next build..

Photoshopped 7string Arrows

If these were real, holy crap I'll be all over those...

These also would look much better with reverse headstocks.