Abasi Concepts/Larada Megathread

Pyrocario

Reaction score
Regardless of what’s happened, it’s obvious that Frank has completely dropped the ball on the initial arrangement. Whether that be taking on more than he could handle or other circumstances (thankfully before it got out of hand), it’s not for us to determine.

As far as I’m concerned, Tosin and Ivan have done the right thing and refunded all builds via Frank and moved onto a new builder that they believe will bring their vision to life.

At the end of the day, we all just want to play on great gear and unfortunately these things happen on our way to that.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BuckarooBanzai

Reaction score
The Abasi camp has come forward with a coherent narrative and substantiating evidence. The other crew has a few people taking potshots and using weasely language devoid of context to paint Tosin in a bad light. Where are the specific refutations of anything Tosin has said?

ElysianGuitars

Reaction score
Probably hard to argue that taking things you've paid for, that are about to be seized otherwise, is stealing from Frank.

However you've called Tosin a liar and theif a couple times, without anything substantiated. There's been quite a bit of evidence posted on one side.
Vague screenshots?

An eviction notice that was never actually executed?

If that's what passes as evidence, wow.

If he had a stake in Abasi Concepts, LLC (registered in Deleware), would he be able to operate under that LLC, even if Falbo Designs, LLC was suspended?

ElysianGuitars

Reaction score
I think most people are just saying that that is still more than what you have provided (i.e. nothing).
You're right, slightly more than nothing is more than nothing. It's not my place to post Frank's evidence, but I do know it's out there. This level of character assassination is serious, and shouldn't only have one side of the story. I don't believe there's room for the high road with the severity of these allegations.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd vote for locking this up at this point.

I'm inclined to leave the thread open, just like we've kept the Vik and BRJ threads open. Everyone has a right to give their side and to air the information openly and honestly. All parties have the right to stop doing so at any time (which may be wise).

This thread is locked as of RIGHT NOW because there's a pile of personal attacks and bullshit that need to be weeded through, and ya'll need to know that won't be tolerated. Also, if an offending post pops up, you report it, you DO NOT engage them because you make the job twice as difficult. This thread will re opened once I've had a chance to prune it. In the meantime, everyone should take a breather and rethink what they're doing on here.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Alright, deep breath everyone.

Thread's getting reopened for now, reminder again about the name calling and ad hominem. I know everybody wants to get their shots in but unless you're contributing something of value to the thread, maybe consider reading along and staying out of it or taking it to PM.

arsonist

Reaction score
I don't believe there's room for the high road with the severity of these allegations.

You're totally right, and Frank should understand that too. This isn't a question of someone's character being judged or slandered; it's an accusation of crimes, in which case a "high road" does not exist. Imagine a thief goes on trial and in his "defense" says he'd prefer to refrain from saying anything as her prefers to "take the high road".

ElysianGuitars

Reaction score
You're totally right, and Frank should understand that too. This isn't a question of someone's character being judged or slandered; it's an accusation of crimes, in which case a "high road" does not exist. Imagine a thief goes on trial and in his "defense" says he'd prefer to refrain from saying anything as her prefers to "take the high road".
I'd prefer not to liken Frank to a thief :flame:

Clearly some of my posts responding to specific insults have stepped over the line, thanks Randy for cleaning that up without bringing down the ban hammer. I've said more than enough in this thread, and hope that Frank does what it takes to clear his name here. I've been too personally involved in Abasi since the very start, having been the person to leak the website to Knightbrolaire at the very beginning. I've known a lot behind the scenes, and it's hard to separate my feelings on this, so I will bow out of this thread. I hope Frank's side of the story is properly told.

atyourlasthourrr

Reaction score
You're right, slightly more than nothing is more than nothing. It's not my place to post Frank's evidence, but I do know it's out there. This level of character assassination is serious, and shouldn't only have one side of the story. I don't believe there's room for the high road with the severity of these allegations.

I just don't understand what "evidence" can possibly even exist unless there was blatant sabotage on Tosin's end which would make no sense what so ever considering the endeavor and the fact that people were actually refunded.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I've known a lot behind the scenes, and it's hard to separate my feelings on this, so I will bow out of this thread. I hope Frank's side of the story is properly told.

Only thing I'll say about any of this situation is good on you for being able to realize it and bowing out instead of digging your heels in :yesway:

smoothcanvas

Reaction score
where one door closes, another opens. I’m stoked to see where abasi concepts lands in the future.
I just don't understand what "evidence" can possibly even exist unless there was blatant sabotage on Tosin's end which would make no sense what so ever considering the endeavor and the fact that people were actually refunded.

Agreed.

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
When was the last big luthier meltdown? It's always disappointing when this happens; especially with long time member of community, or individuals with a track record of actually doing good work

I'm missing the part where this is stealing.... Tosin funded everything, therefore it's his property to take back before the eviction.

Just FYI dealing with shared assets, evictions, and all that stuff is just a little more complicated than going into the building after hours and taking what you funded from the other business partner. There's a reason why that stuff is usually handled by the courts, lawyers, and accountants :lol:

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
When was the last big luthier meltdown? It's always disappointing when this happens; especially with long time member of community, or individuals with a track record of actually doing good work

Just FYI dealing with shared assets, evictions, and all that stuff is just a little more complicated than going into the building after hours and taking what you funded from the other business partner. There's a reason why that stuff is usually handled by the courts, lawyers, and accountants :lol:
Very true, though I'm not sure it would be better for anyone if they just let cops come and take it all.

Latest posts