Abasi Concepts/Larada Megathread

srrdude

White Space Jesus
Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pwntus

Reaction score
Switching to uniform specs really was the perfect solution delays and it looks like we’re right on schedule (dare I say slightly ahead?!) These will head to paint next week.
Looking really good! Just out of curiosity, how much of the process can you guys standardize before you need to cater to customer requests (like finish and hardware etc)?

Jack McGoldrick

Reaction score
Tosin can you tell us the prices and what there looking like? For the American models?

stupidweakbaby

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
The anticipation is killing me. I'm constantly refreshing the Abasi Concepts site so I can snatch an 8 string when they're available again. Is there any info on when new customers will be able to order? Please end my suffering, Tosin!

Splinterhead

Sojourner
Contributor
Reaction score
Very psyched that everything got ironed out! These guitars look intriguing!

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score

Curious to see the price point on the WMI guitars that satin burl top was killer

That's cool -- I was chiming in on that guy's thread on TGP like 5 years ago when he was trying to get a feel for whether there was a market for the CF quilt tops. Good to see it getting out there. IIRC, it's based on the decorative fiberglass processes I guess they use on nice boats. The guy was trying to put it on his own guitar shapes but they were horrendous.

srrdude

White Space Jesus
Reaction score
welp. That black limba/ wenge combo is a winner. 100% would buy. Assuming it goes on sale.

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score
That's cool -- I was chiming in on that guy's thread on TGP like 5 years ago when he was trying to get a feel for whether there was a market for the CF quilt tops. Good to see it getting out there. IIRC, it's based on the decorative fiberglass processes I guess they use on nice boats. The guy was trying to put it on his own guitar shapes but they were horrendous.
His cf and burl composite tops are super cool looking imo. Walla Walla guitars has some crazy teles with his tops.