Abasi Concepts/Larada Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Indigenous

Indigenous
Reaction score
Wait, Kiesel was a possibility at one point? Do tell, I've been following this thread for awhile and don't remember that coming up.

r3tr0sp3ct1v3

Reaction score
It’s because no one mentioned. I have a “source” at kiesel who provided me with a picture of a proto and information. I’ve shared that with about 2-3 other people on here.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Wow.... now I wonder if Abasi regrets not just going with Kiesel. I'm sure it would have worked out great. It's super weird seeing a Kiesel logo on that Larada though.

MrWulf

Reaction score
Considering what have been happening a Kiesel Abasi would certainly have better quality than whatever the fuck Abasi Concepts has been putting out. Then again though almost every models are sold out so what the fuck do I know about making guitars.

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score
Considering what have been happening a Kiesel Abasi would certainly have better quality than whatever the fuck Abasi Concepts has been putting out. Then again though almost every models are sold out so what the fuck do I know about making guitars.
abasi is copying strandberg's model of putting out mediocre guitars in limited quantities. So shitloads of demand and minimal supply (and minimal qc from the looks of it).