ALIENS

• Thread starter jaretthale78
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

orb451

Banned
Reaction score
Oh fuck, you're opening a can of worms with this one. :lol:

My .02 is that they're definitely possible, if not probable, I just don't think people's experiences with them (photos, contact, etc) are necessarily "extra terrestrial" in origin.

I'm sure they're experiencing *something*, I just don't think it's aliens per se....

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
that is one of my favorite sci fi movies of all time!

im glad they dont exist in any form - well, if you dont count those who cross borders illegally :lol:

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm positive they exist. I doubt most if any are intelligent. I think the mass particial extinctions and the right set of circumstances made us evolve into intelligent life, and i would suspect its super rare that the same set of circumstances would happen again. I'd say there ARE more intelligent beings, but we will never come into contact with them due to location, and perhapse even time. They might have already been millions if not billions of years ago, or even havnt happened and will blossem after WE are long gone.
UFO's? Aint no way, there hasnt been a shred of proof(and i'm an et believer) that an ET has visited, and i think its a bit arrogant and naive to really believe that ufo's have visited.

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
in saying so, I think its likewise quite foolish to 100% rule out that they HAVENT visited

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
in saying so, I think its likewise quite foolish to 100% rule out that they HAVENT visited

Right, give me proof, real proof. With out proof, i might as well say that the earth used to be a giant apple. It makes as much sense as anything else since there is no proof.

I dont believe in god because there is no proof, and as much as i want to believe aliens visited this 1 tiny planet in a googleplex of similar planets(cuz thats likely:rolleyes:), i would need SOME sort of proof.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
I've seen things with my own eyes so I don't have to put any thought into whether they exist or not.

What did you see?

I dont necessarily even believe my own eyes. I see tons of things i think are one thing, then get up close and realize i just didnt know what i was looking at and made assumptions

I think people are preprogrammed by modern life to make connections that arnt there. Like "hey, whats that in the sky, its a strange light, so that automatically means its little green men and couldnt possibly some sensable explanination!"

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
Right, give me proof, real proof. With out proof, i might as well say that the earth used to be a giant apple. It makes as much sense as anything else since there is no proof.

I dont believe in god because there is no proof, and as much as i want to believe aliens visited this 1 tiny planet in a googleplex of similar planets(cuz thats likely:rolleyes:), i would need SOME sort of proof.
you do raise some good points, but i think WE are the proof, know one knows how long this universe shit goes on for so i think its only reasonable to suggest theres another annamoly just like ourselves out there

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
how do you know they dont?

how do you know they do? :lol:

just cause there are 100's of movies & books that say they do, doesnt mean there are. sure its a big universe but there is still no proof. so as far as we are concern, there isnt, until we find something.

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
There is a good chance they do exist and an equal chance they do not. Just like anything else unknown, you will not know until it is right clearly in front of you. Arguments supporting both sides seem logical to me. Until there is solid proof, you can only dream otherwise.

Andii

Reaction score
Western NC in a secret lair high on the mountain
Im curious, could you please ellaborate?

What did you see?

I dont necessarily even believe my own eyes. I see tons of things i think are one thing, then get up close and realize i just didnt know what i was looking at and made assumptions

I think people are preprogrammed by modern life to make connections that arnt there. Like "hey, whats that in the sky, its a strange light, so that automatically means its little green men and couldnt possibly some sensable explanination!"

Here is the list of things I've seen. I don't do any drugs, take any meds or drink.

1. The very first unexplainable thing I have seen was quite a sight to behold and was visible over a long time period, about 5 or 6 minutes. I was around 12 years old I suppose. A formation of metallic objects were suspended in the sky in a formation that was as follows: There were three rows, the top row had 6 objects, the next 5 and the next 4. The object's shape were not clearly discernible because they were metallic and possible spinning very quickly, but they gave the impression of being oval. The objects sat still in the sky and every so often two of the objects would trade places in the formation. The movement was very fast and sudden. The movements of the objects were the most shocking element of the spectacle. Each switch took a fraction of a second and the movements were completely random. The objects went out of sight only because the vehicle I was sitting still in for 5-6 minutes drove away. I was a passenger, so unfortunately I couldn't stay and watch. All the other people in the vehicle weren't as interested in the objects as I was.
2. The second object was seen on a clear night when I was standing outside talking to a friend. I was 17 years old. There was a bright red object that went from one side of the skyline to the other in a few seconds.
3. The third is the only thing on this list that was seen near my house. This was recent, last year sometime. I was walking with my cousin and band mate and we both froze in our tracks when we saw what appeared to be an enormous amount of blue police lights flying through the air at shoulder level only about 50 feet away. There was no accompanying sound whatsoever. We live nearly a mile from any road in that direction and there is a myriad of trees as well as a huge hill being between us and the road. This visual was intense, brilliant blue light streaking through the trees only feet away in dead silence is eerier than words can deliver.
4. This occurrence was late last year. I was driving alone down a familiar road and saw a bright neon green light. At the first instant I thought of fireworks, after it sat still for quite some time I knew what I was seeing. When I realized what I was looking at for a bit the object made its escape. It went downward and then shot away and disappeared right in my sight. During this manuever it left a bright green glowing trail behind it that faded shortly after its departure from my sight.
5. This sighting is very similar to the last one. This time the light was white and the instant I spotted the object it moved rapidly leaving behind a trail that disappeared after a short time. This object vanished within seconds after I spotted it. It was on a stretch of road within a mile of the previous sighting and had the same characteristics, just a different color.

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
There is a good chance they do exist and an equal chance they do not. Just like anything else unknown, you will not know until it is right clearly in front of you. Arguments supporting both sides seem logical to me. Until there is solid proof, you can only dream otherwise.

nicely said, I couldnt agree more

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score

Once again, Evil7 makes the point I can't properly formulate into a post. :lol: These things are COMPLETELY AMBIGUOUS. We don't have concrete evidence either way, so anyone who says 100% that one side is right just isn't willing to be reasonable. We can't know until it happens, so I just choose not to worry until it happens. Same with religion for me, I don't believe in it but if it sneaks up on me when I die, well, shit. That was fun. :wavey:

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
Here is the list of things I've seen. I don't do any drugs, take any meds or drink.

1. The very first unexplainable thing I have seen was quite a sight to behold and was visible over a long time period, about 5 or 6 minutes. I was around 12 years old I suppose. A formation of metallic objects were suspended in the sky in a formation that was as follows: There were three rows, the top row had 6 objects, the next 5 and the next 4. The object's shape were not clearly discernible because they were metallic and possible spinning very quickly, but they gave the impression of being oval. The objects sat still in the sky and every so often two of the objects would trade places in the formation. The movement was very fast and sudden. The movements of the objects were the most shocking element of the spectacle. Each switch took a fraction of a second and the movements were completely random. The objects went out of sight only because the vehicle I was sitting still in for 5-6 minutes drove away. I was a passenger, so unfortunately I couldn't stay and watch. All the other people in the vehicle weren't as interested in the objects as I was.
2. The second object was seen on a clear night when I was standing outside talking to a friend. I was 17 years old. There was a bright red object that went from one side of the skyline to the other in a few seconds.
3. The third is the only thing on this list that was seen near my house. This was recent, last year sometime. I was walking with my cousin and band mate and we both froze in our tracks when we saw what appeared to be an enormous amount of blue police lights flying through the air at shoulder level only about 50 feet away. There was no accompanying sound whatsoever. We live nearly a mile from any road in that direction and there is a myriad of trees as well as a huge hill being between us and the road. This visual was intense, brilliant blue light streaking through the trees only feet away in dead silence is eerier than words can deliver.
4. This occurrence was late last year. I was driving alone down a familiar road and saw a bright neon green light. At the first instant I thought of fireworks, after it sat still for quite some time I knew what I was seeing. When I realized what I was looking at for a bit the object made its escape. It went downward and then shot away and disappeared right in my sight. During this manuever it left a bright green glowing trail behind it that faded shortly after its departure from my sight.
5. This sighting is very similar to the last one. This time the light was white and the instant I spotted the object it moved rapidly leaving behind a trail that disappeared after a short time. This object vanished within seconds after I spotted it. It was on a stretch of road within a mile of the previous sighting and had the same characteristics, just a different color.
those are some interesting stories, i recently had a dream i was being dragged threw my yard by aliens, it kinda freaked me out so i decided to post this,