Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
Seen this same thread a million times, and they all get closed for one reason:

You have no idea what you're talking about. Do some research on Misha and Tosin.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
What issue are they in? I went to the local bookstore today and they had the August issue of Guitar World and Animals As Leaders was nowhere to be found = (

Xiphos68

Reaction score
What issue are they in? I went to the local bookstore today and they had the August issue of Guitar World and Animals As Leaders was nowhere to be found = (
They're in the September one, it's not that big of a spread it's like a thing that Scale the Summit did in GW.

But cool none the less. Glad they finally got in it! :yesway:

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
good news, quite the change in tours indeed, circa survive fans are gunna shit they pants when they hear AAL

AlucardXIX

Is Encircle
Reaction score
good news, quite the change in tours indeed, circa survive fans are gunna shit they pants when they hear AAL

Some of the typical hipster ones will hate it, the more open minded ones will definitely be blown away. I know I'm totally stoked for this tour. The face I missed Summer Slaughter because of distance has totally been made up by this, Karnivool and Baroness/Deftones coming to my area!

slumcitysounds

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
I just saw them in mass at summer slaughter this past saturday and met Tosin..He's a wicked cool guy!!Cant wait to see them again because they were absolutely amazing!!!
DSCN0872.jpg

ScottyB724

Reaction score
I literally jumped for joy when I read this on Facebook earlier. FUCK YES !!!

renzoip

I Am the Table
Reaction score
This is great new as I love both Circa Survive and AAL. Just didn't think they would tour together. Now I can't wait for Oct 23rd!! :hbang: