Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

AlucardXIX

Is Encircle
Reaction score
So you're chicks aren't gonna start jumping my shit because of my Opeth shirt? Thanks for gettin' my hopes up. :squint:

:lol:

I've met a couple chicks who really dig Opeth. I wouldn't say they're near as attractive as some of the sceney chicks at a lot of shows, but they are in fact females haha

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JoshuaLogan

Banned
Reaction score
Granted, I didn't get much into the one crap vid (The Difference Between Medicine and Poison is in the Dose) that I googled... Please point me to something less awful... :cool:

...and did you just say "teen girls" and "prog rock" in the some paragraph? Wait... what? :ugh:

lol... well, when I said prog rock, I meant more like space rock along the lines of Cave In, Radiohead, Porcupine Tree, etc.... I'd say Dredg would fall into that same group...

As for songs, my favorite song by them is In The Morning and Amazing from the On Letting Go album...

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
lol... well, when I said prog rock, I meant more like space rock along the lines of Cave In, Radiohead, Porcupine Tree, etc.... I'd say Dredg would fall into that same group...

As for songs, my favorite song by them is In The Morning and Amazing from the On Letting Go album...

Porcupine Tree shirt it is. :pimpin:

Dredg is cool too. Again, a little too "radio friendly" for my tastes, but they got some cool tunes.

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Oh sweet, they're playing the Regency in San Francisco. I might try and make it out to that date, but I won't be absolutely devastated if I can't. Especially since I'll be seeing Deftones on Sunday and Circa are playing with them. And IMO I find Deftones to be better than AAL. :flame:

boni

Reaction score
dredg is fucking amazing. circa survive is good too.

josh pelican

Banned
Reaction score
I need to go to one of these shows! Maybe I can get some time off work and hit up a New York show or something.

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
Oh sweet, they're playing the Regency in San Francisco. I might try and make it out to that date, but I won't be absolutely devastated if I can't. Especially since I'll be seeing Deftones on Sunday and Circa are playing with them. And IMO I find Deftones to be better than AAL. :flame:

I'm still bummed Circa is dropping off that tour before it gets to my coast. Would have been fucking sweet to see the artists who made my 2 favorite albums of the year (so far) play a show together. :(

Regardless, this AAL/Circa lineup looks absurd. Should be an amazing show. :yesway:

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
I was hoping you'd poke your head in here. :lol: :metal:

Not sure if there's a show closer to you but After The Burial's going to be up this way with Bleeding Through on September 20th.

Yea had to check it out, I missed Summer Slaughter this year which I am super pissed about, because I mixed up the date:wallbash:

As for the ATB show, I will check the venue, but I am definitely interested.:mrburns:

Any chance you will be checking out the Deftones up in Niagra Falls?

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Didn't hear about that but it'd probably be too much of a trek for me since I'm the only one of my friends that are into them and I'd probably have to make the drive alone. :(

AbstractAsylum

Thoroughbred of Sin
Reaction score
I LOVE THESE THREE BANDS.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This is the best news I have heard in a long time. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. They're coming to two awesome venues near me.

Vicissitude27

Reaction score
This is the first good show to come to Kansas City in so long.
Thank you so much for sharing!

SerratedSkies

Reaction score
I just saw AAL two days ago at the New York Summer Slaughter (Summer's Laughter). I've been an AAL fan for a while, but this show made me not want to miss them ever again. Not to mention Tosin being all quiet until the last song. "We're Animals As Leaders from Washington, DC. This last song is called (All of a sudden, burly ass death metal growl) CAAAAAAAAAAAAFOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Funny as hell, not to mention a near perfect performance.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
I just saw AAL two days ago at the New York Summer Slaughter (Summer's Laughter). I've been an AAL fan for a while, but this show made me not want to miss them ever again. Not to mention Tosin being all quiet until the last song. "We're Animals As Leaders from Washington, DC. This last song is called (All of a sudden, burly ass death metal growl) CAAAAAAAAAAAAFOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Funny as hell, not to mention a near perfect performance.

DAMMITTTTT!!!!!!

I'm so pissed i missed this:noplease: