Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

InertSolo

Reaction score
I have it from earlier, as it was entitled Odessa, so in fact the song is
Cylindrical Sea im listening to?

The song Odessa was originally first streamed from altpress.com. After that, when Prosthetic uploaded the full preview of the song it was in fact another song that wasn't the former. People in the comments speculated it was Cylindrical Sea.

Into Obsidian

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Reaction score
The song Odessa was originally first streamed from altpress.com. After that, when Prosthetic uploaded the full preview of the song it was in fact another song that wasn't the former. People in the comments speculated it was Cylindrical Sea.
Ahh ok, well whatever track it is, Sounds killer, a lot more shredding. my favorite track so far:yesway:

KingTriton

Reaction score
Im listening to Cylindrical Sea right now and its INCREDIBLE HAHAH!

EDIT: After listening to this song a couple of times i can honestly say that this album is going to CRUSH, this song is sooo much better then the two we have heard so far and my expectations is very much met just listening to this song! EPPPPIC WIN

KingTriton

Reaction score
How can that song dissapoint you? Are you serious? geeez so much bad energy surrounding this album its ridicioulus.. stop it!

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone know if they have the track still up somewhere? I have already preordered the album with a shirt so...pwease? haha

Chaotisys

Reaction score
Like I said, Javier's solo piece is nowhere on the album. It's a shame too, because that would have been my favorite part of the album...

I'm really, really glad I got to see these guys while they were still playing good music. Oh well...I'll be listening to the self-titled for years to come.

willow

Reaction score
My initial reaction was the same dude.. just give it a chance. It really is a work of genius.

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
132524d1314121514-cool_story_bro_lololol_165.jpg

You dont like it, we get it. Ninja'd btw.