Best and worst vocalists.

• Thread starter Samer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Murmel

Reaction score
I'd like anyone to post a link with a dude that has the range of Kyo from Dir En Grey. You may not like their music, but he is probably one of the best vocalists around.
His range is just retarded...

mayx

Reaction score
Sikth:hbang:
Greg Puciato from Dillinger Escape Plan is great

Jtizzle

Reaction score
Tommy from BTBAM. He doesn't have much of a screaming range, but his scream is pretty damn unique, plus, the mofo can sing.(raaaaiiiiiiiiiiin. hahaha)
Karl from MisSigs, as mentioned. He only has one scream, but it's so powerful, and it just blends so well with the music. And he can also sing.

Also ASP and PTH have amazing vocalists. And pretty much every single one that's been in Periphery, cause they're all pretty damn good singers.

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like anyone to post a link with a dude that has the range of Kyo from Dir En Grey. You may not like their music, but he is probably one of the best vocalists around.
His range is just retarded...

:yesway: Dozing Green is just ridiculous:

Trespass

AEADGBEA
Reaction score
Have to say I personally love Casey Sabol, Warrel Dane, Devin Townsend. Looks like they've already been mentioned :yesway: To me, the "classy" operatic style that Warrel Dane and Devin Townsend go into is absolutely moving. As opposed to the "cheesy" power metal style of vocals that I can't stand at all.

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
Peter Tägtgren!!!
Hypocrisy, Ex-Bloodbath and a couple of other bands :hbang:

One of the most brutal growlers out there :yesway:And what about Jonny Davy?
The last guy from After the Burial?
Dunno his name and can't find a version with his vocals on youtube

ridner

Bastard of Thousands
Reaction score
all of these imbedded videos/images are blocked for me @ work, so I am not sure of all who has been mentioned. here are some of my favs for various vocal styles:

Phil Anselmo
Kirk Windstein
Pepper Keenan
Dax Riggs
Frank Mullen
Devin Townsend
Mikael Åkerfeldt
Tomas Lindberg
Ben Falgoust
Peter Tägtgren

Cyntex

love & peace!
Reaction score
How about some Between The Buried And Me, on the records he sounds pretty good. I like colors (album) a lot, there are some cool King Crimson like vocals in some of their songs, and he sure can scream, though not as low as others.

Latest posts